Hot Pics of Robert

Aquamarine

I saw Robert with BOJ in Belfast, I was sitting on balcony seats less than 10 feet away from him and it was really like being in the presence of God, but boy does he have BIIIIIIG feet!! and you know what that means ;) HUUUUGE lemon!!! lol

But besides staring at lemons, he has a lovely way with his audience and I do recall one moment that he called a girl in the audience "a wee monkey" as in a way that you would call a loved one in a jokey way like maybe a father/grandfather would call a youngster which I thought was endearing and brought a smile to my face

Ah, Knebby. You are so knowledgeable about all things Zeppelin. I thought for sure you had seen him at some point in time. We just want to know if he is really as beautiful as we think he is, or, if it is just the lighting, or, if he is a freak of nature. I follow you closely on this board because I love your posts and you keep the "old guys" in line. :superman:

I loved reading about everyone's experiences seeing Zep live, and especially Robert. Bless his sweet heart.

Aaaah, you lucky LUCKY women to have seen him live and in person. I'm sure like most of you, if he was even in the vicinity I'd probably die of hyperventilation or something worse (or be like Grace Potter and offer my body for the taking. Ah, the things we females say when we're flustered).

And I can't remember where I read this (maybe it was in the Hoskyns' book), but someone stated that photographs of Robert did him no justice because in person he was even more beautiful! Can you imagine that????

Ah, Knebby. You are so knowledgeable about all things Zeppelin. I thought for sure you had seen him at some point in time. We just want to know if he is really as beautiful as we think he is, or, if it is just the lighting, or, if he is a freak of nature. I follow you closely on this board because I love your posts and you keep the "old guys" in line. :superman:

I loved reading about everyone's experiences seeing Zep live, and especially Robert. Bless his sweet heart.

He's very striking in real life and has an aura that makes him the centre of attention.

And Hi there, don't believe we've met before.

Hi Knebby. I am a newbie as you can tell. I love this board and have learned so much about the band from all of you that have followed them from the beginning. Could you tell us where you saw the "more striking in real life" Mr. Plant?

Percys_Plant, how you doin'? I don't remember reading that in the Hoskyns book, but I think I read it somewhere as well. He must be a freak of nature. How beautiful can one person be? His stage presence always mesmerized me. I mean he put himself out there with so much confidence and strength. He sang WWL like he was singing "Amazing Grace" on Sunday in church; not a bit of hesitation in giving us every inch of his love. :yay: Such a naughty, beautiful boy.

Percys_Plant, how you doin'? I don't remember reading that in the Hoskyns book, but I think I read it somewhere as well. He must be a freak of nature. How beautiful can one person be? His stage presence always mesmerized me. I mean he put himself out there with so much confidence and strength. He sang WWL like he was singing "Amazing Grace" on Sunday in church; not a bit of hesitation in giving us every inch of his love. :yay: Such a naughty, beautiful boy.

naughty beautiful boy is such a perfect description of him when he was young and the way he looked performing on stage.