Hot Pics of Robert

Aquamarine

Yes, he did start it. I wonder why he put the Union Jack over the lemon? Maybe to stop his pants from ripping all the time? No, no, no. He put it there so that everyone could salute the lemon while looking at the flag.

Edited by pottedplant

Lol, I love what this thread has turned into^^

But seriously now, there is far more to him than his outer beauty. If it was only his appearance that would attract me to him I'd be bored in no-time^^ His aura and charisma, these are the things that distinguish him from the pretty boy next door. As I said before I was right in front of him last year in London, about 1m away and I was under his spell right from the start. I couldn't believe what I had the luck to witness. Then right after he had sung Friends he was fiddling around with the mic and I was fiddling around with my camera, but I could see how he eyed me and I looked up and he gave me the most beautiful and broad smile you will ever see. That was one unique experience I can tell ya. For those 3 seconds he was mine, only mine. So the next time you go to see him live ladies: GET TO THE FRONT ROW!!! It's worth it!!

Until you get the chance, here's some eye-candy:

post-17354-0-58646500-1359928391_thumb.j post-17354-0-24802700-1359928449_thumb.j post-17354-0-73060800-1359928450_thumb.j

post-17354-0-39369300-1359928492_thumb.j post-17354-0-69584700-1359928493_thumb.j

post-17354-0-03306200-1359928496_thumb.j

Oh my! I leave you girls alone for five minutes and I return to the whole thread becoming a lemonade stand. Hah! :hysterical:

@ZepRex: Thanks so much for sharing that story! That is a goal of mine; to finally see him in person ...in whatever capacity (but mostly at a concert). He just hasn't come down to this neck of the woods in a while. *cries* We still love you down South, Robert!!!