Hot Pics of Robert

Aquamarine

Do you think that Robert is looking at that and thinking if he can still get into it?

1013608_613221158723112_1443447820_n.jpg

Do you think that Robert is looking at that and thinking if he can still get into it?

1013608_613221158723112_1443447820_n.jpg

Never seen that,where is that from,did someone give him that or I wonder if it is his

y1882_5_BARBER.jpg

i think that guy did Robert's hair sometime in the 80s. that's probably the worst style he has ever had but i guess he shouldn't have been surprised based on that guy's own hairstyle.

Edited by JP78

y1882_5_BARBER.jpg

i think that guy did Robert's hair sometime in the 80s. that's probably the worst style he has ever had but i guess he shouldn't have been surprised based on that guy's own hairstyle.

y1882_5_BARBER.jpg

Going from the 70's to the 80's...eek,some of the awful music and hair came out,if Led would not have broken up I really think the era of the 70's would have kept going