February 14—blackdog

February 15—DazedNConfused

February 19—zeppforme

February 21—Babs

February 22-bozzz

Februrary 23-Sam.e138

February 26—Aquamarine, WW-BR

February 28—valleygirl

(don't ask what happened---I don't know :wacko: )

Wow, there are a lot of us! And Manders, I didn't know we were only 2 days apart! I'm turning the big 3-5.

:beer:

Me the big 2-7. :lol:

I was supposed to be born Feb. 19. My dad's birthday. :P

My grandma always thinks that I was born on Feb. 2, so she always calls me "her little groundhog." :lol:

My grandma always thinks that I was born on Feb. 2, so she always calls me "her little groundhog." :lol:

I don't think that is a complement Manders and frankly I don't like this grandma's tone. :angry:

How big is this grandma? do you think I could take her in a fight? I hope she's not wiry.... I hate it when you try to hit a grandma and they keep moving around and...........nevermind. :unsure:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FEBS!!! :beer:

Happy Happy Joy Joy

Happy Happy Joy Joy

to all February zepfiends

sooo....are you saying zepfiends? or zepfriends?

either way...it's spelled wrong. :lol::P

I don't think that is a complement Manders and frankly I don't like this grandma's tone. :angry:

How big is this grandma? do you think I could take her in a fight? I hope she's not wiry.... I hate it when you try to hit a grandma and they keep moving around and...........nevermind. :unsure:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FEBS!!! :beer:

My gramma's a little lady. She's about 4 foot 9, my mom said she's never weighed more than 100 lbs--not even pregnant. She's small. And almost 68. Please don't beat her up, Levee! :'(

My gramma's a little lady. She's about 4 foot 9, my mom said she's never weighed more than 100 lbs--not even pregnant. She's small. And almost 68. Please don't beat her up, Levee! :'(

Ah! I knew it! ...........wiry :angry: ................I wouldn't stand a chance. :unsure:

I still don't like that she called you a Groundhog, but I'll try and move on with my life.

Archived