Lennon's "Lost Weekend"

solar

Just what I would want to do.....have my crazy controlling estranged hangar-on wife set me up with yet another whacked out oriental artist bitch. The guy had gonads the size of peas. How much you wanna bet that Yoko kept the check book ? How else could she finance great works of art like this......

ono3.jpg

Great article and some very nice pics! :)

The older I get the less I'm inclined to judge other people's relationships. There's just too much going on that a third person may never understand....and that's true for pretty much every relationship.

That is an interesting read w/cool pics, thanks for sharing. She didn't leave out any details about hardly anything, LOL. On a side note not related to this article, I have always wondered what John Lennon thought of Zeppelin since when they first came out, they were trying to compare Zep and the Beatles.

I just watched a DVD of the "Plastic Ono Band" last night. Yoko kept quiet for the first few songs, curled up in a bag on the front of the stage - but when she came out, it was a disaster. What was Lennon thinking, allowing her to shove papers in his face and make those sickening noises during a concert? How could Clapton, the other musicians, and audience stomach this - we couldn't!!!

I just watched a DVD of the "Plastic Ono Band" last night. Yoko kept quiet for the first few songs, curled up in a bag on the front of the stage - but when she came out, it was a disaster. What was Lennon thinking, allowing her to shove papers in his face and make those sickening noises during a concert? How could Clapton, the other musicians, and audience stomach this - we couldn't!!!

That IS one cat they shoulda never let out of the bag....

john-yoko-bagism.jpg

http://forums.ledzeppelin.com//index.php?s...st&p=111859

Archived