People I met @ O2 in the Standing Que

The standing que was huge on Sunday and really small on Monday. I spent 2 days hanging out at the O2 meeting new and old friends, was an amazing venue . Everything was more than could of been hoped for. Of course the band were amazing no surprises there

posted41.jpg

• 2 months later...

Hello fellow queuers(glad i spelled it right!).

Good to hear from many who I met at the show. What a fantastic time. Practically a religious experience.

It's Dave from NY who was there with Jeff. We're the official "first in line" dudes.

I knew I should've written down names but I definitely remember everyone by face.

Hello Jeff, Suzanne, MaryAnn, Bluebird, the cool couple from Illinois, the canadian guys and the Nebraska guys, the German couple and the many others who made it an experience.

I just did another post, much longer, on another thread. I just did it last nite. That's got alot of detail of my trip and the interviews.

I've got some cool video of the queue itself. I need to get it online somehow but have never done that with video.

Hope all is well with everyone. Hope you're all still rocking. Going to see Robert and Alison in NY on 6/10 and 6/11. I have extra tix for 6/10 if anyone is interested. I finally watched the crossroads special. It's no zeppelin, but should be fun.

It's awesome to have a place to keep in touch!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
n566304403_280905_3643.jpg

one more with the guys at the front of the que...

Heyyyyyyyy there , it's me from the Jeff and Dave show ---- lol.

Second from the left in your photo . And no hat !!!!! It's the only pic I've seen like this.

Hope all is well for all the great folks we met and partied with.

Lets do it again .

rock n roll

Heyyyyyyyy there , it's me from the Jeff and Dave show ---- lol.

Second from the left in your photo . And no hat !!!!! It's the only pic I've seen like this.

Hope all is well for all the great folks we met and partied with.

Lets do it again .

rock n roll

glad you enjoyed it...next time i hope im standing number two, right behind you!!! :D

Archived