Will show be offered on pay per view?

That was my question. If they really want to raise money for charity, then do a pay per view.

Whats the answer?

There is NO Pay Per View thing happening at the moment, its mad I know as it could raise a hell of a lot of money for charity but I suppose if they did a PPV then people could record the gig, there is still footage of their crappy Live Aid performance that theyd rather forget about circling for example. I am sure that the O2 gig will be amazing however and so I think its more about the bootlegging - if they did eventually release a DVD and everybody already had the gig recorded then it wouldnt sell as well.

I read online a few days ago about some new theater in Lancaster County PA that shows live concerts there. They said they will be showing Zeppelin's O2 show. It costs $10. Unfortunately I don't have the link to the artilce. It was about 4 or 5 days ago. I know it was on Yahoo I found it. Go under the news section. Type Led Zeppelin in the box and scroll down to find it. May have to go down a few pages, but I'm sure it's there.

I read online a few days ago about some new theater in Lancaster County PA that shows live concerts there. They said they will be showing Zeppelin's O2 show. It costs $10. Unfortunately I don't have the link to the artilce. It was about 4 or 5 days ago. I know it was on Yahoo I found it. Go under the news section. Type Led Zeppelin in the box and scroll down to find it. May have to go down a few pages, but I'm sure it's there.

Cant find anything and if it were true it would be funny to only have it at only one cinema in one country.

Cant find anything and if it were true it would be funny to only have it at only one cinema in one country.

It took some searching but I found the article. Nothing like the old Google Search. If they're showing it in Gettysburg, PA, I'm sure it will be in many across the U.S. A pay per view or satellite cast would be great as well. Seeing it in a theater would be second best.

The link:

http://www.eveningsun.com/localnews/ci_7490236

It took some searching but I found the article. Nothing like the old Google Search. If they're showing it in Gettysburg, PA, I'm sure it will be in many across the U.S. A pay per view or satellite cast would be great as well. Seeing it in a theater would be second best.

The link:

http://www.eveningsun.com/localnews/ci_7490236

:o They better screen it in the UK!

This shows that thay have the technology to beam it to America so putting it on in the UK shouldnt be a problem.

:o They better screen it in the UK!

This shows that thay have the technology to beam it to America so putting it on in the UK shouldnt be a problem.

This story was not accurate. They do not have the rights for a live feed. They don't even have it for TSRTS yet.

I'm confused.

About? You think some rinky dink theater in PA is going to get the rights for a live feed to the biggest concert of all time for 10 bucks a seat?

Answer,

No.

No one, as of now, has the rights to a live feed to the reunion concert.

This story was sadly mistaken.

Archived