Which aspects of your personality do you value both least and most?

Bonham

Positive - I try to be forgiving to people who may have slighted me. I give people second chances.

Negative - I probably have some OCD. Nothing extreme, but I like things done a certain way. I'm sure it has something to do with being in the computer field for 18 years.

Negative: I am fussy and pernickety about some things (see Grammar Police thread), but unfussy to the point of slovenliness about others (if you saw inside my desk drawer at work, you'd understand).

I am a "take charge" person (which isn't necessarily a bad thing) but I lack the awareness of when I am upsetting others. It's not deliberate, I just can't see the effect I have on others sometimes, and I've been devastated in the past to realise that I upset someone unintentionally.

Positive: I'm driven, organised and reliable. Honesty is really important to me, both my own and that of others.

I'm very loyal and fiercely protective of those I love. I'm very positive and can usually see the good in every situation (although there are exceptions!)

*Edited because I realised afterwards that I had written about abilities (or a lack of them) rather than personality aspects*

what I like: I try to be at peace with what I can't fix, and embrace that somethings in life are not to be understood, so you move on

what I don't like: I curse too much

some of my weak points:

obsessive

compulsive

paranoid

fearful

withdrawn

reclusive

lazy

hateful

insane

below average intelligence

ugly inside and out

stupid

a failer

lost

i stink

i'm getting fatter

i'm boring

i'm scary

retarded

dirty

inferior

weak

in the way

methodical

calculated

venomous

truly evil

strong points:

i don't know... this feels dirty

Looks like you need some heavy meds..........pick your ass up and do something

what I like: I try to be at peace with what I can't fix, and embrace that somethings in life are not to be understood, so you move on

what I don't like: I curse too much

I curse like a sonofabitch.

Archived