Which aspects of your personality do you value both least and most?

Bonham

Ok, time to share our weaknesses, and strengths.

For me, the weakest aspect of my personality is having a very short fuse. I can get extremely angry within seconds, and I don't care who knows it. Often making me look a little crazy, but the good side to that is I calm down quickly.

The strongest aspect of my personality is probably the ability to communicate well and I'm very emotionally intelligent, which is a good thing. I'm able to express my emotions well and I'm able to listen to others well, too. And I know how to have a lot of fun! Being a Leo, outgoing comes with the mane. :P

Ok, time to share our weaknesses, and strengths.

For me, the weakest aspect of my personality is having a very short fuse. I can get extremely angry within seconds, and I don't care who knows it. Often making me look a little crazy, but the good side to that is I calm down quickly.

The strongest aspect of my personality is probably the ability to communicate well and I'm very emotionally intelligent, which is a good thing. I'm able to express my emotions well and I'm able to listen to others well, too. And I know how to have a lot of fun! Being a Leo, being outgoing along with the mane. :P

Thanks for posting mine too, smartass. :rolleyes:

:lol:

I too tend to get pissed off a bit prematurely, but I also get over it quick. And communication is everything. Having a good time is too.

Oh yeah, and I'm ready, willing and able to "go downtown". :P

Hahaha, go "downtown" you say? We wouldn't put it that way over here. :lol: But that's another story! :P

Good to see a fellow hot-head, for once. :computertrash::drunk:

Please forgive the "downtown" remark. I couldn't resist! :lol:

Yeah, once in a while someone gets under my skin and I just have to let it loose. Again, I get over it pretty quick. Life's too short for bullshit. :beer:

I'm a good listener, I'm a good friend, I'm a hard worker and I'm one to keep working on something until I get it right.

What I don't like is that I'm a perfectionist and that can bother people, especially when I work in groups. I'm very demanding of myself and others and I don't like apathy in others.

I'm a good listener, I'm a good friend, I'm a hard worker and I'm one to keep working on something until I get it right.

What I don't like is that I'm a perfectionist and that can bother people, especially when I work in groups. I'm very demanding of myself and others and I don't like apathy in others.

:blink: I'm the complete opposite of that. :lol: I'm a hard worker, but the spontaneous side of me usually takes over and I end up taking days off of work just to have fun. Which I shouldn't do.

No, but I can be moody. That's when I just need time to myself. But most of the time I'm silly, and I LIKE IT :P

Nothing wrong with that! we all have our moods when we need a lil' peace and quiet. That's why I live in the Cascades. It's a great place to just get AWAY when you need to. :)

No, but I can be moody. That's when I just need time to myself. But most of the time I'm silly, and I LIKE IT :P

You are very silly, I can be too. But you take the crown. :lol: You even mentioned that something about silliness in my other thread, right? :rolleyes: You know no bounds.. :P

Probably my biggest flaw is that I'm a perpetual smartass. I like to joke and kid all the time, unfortunately my sense of humor can be rather dry. And sometimes I'll be taken seriously when I shouldn't be. I gotta watch that sometimes, especially on an internet forum where nobody can see me.

What can a poor boy do?

It is alright,

I can be friendly to people and open my heart up to them. I am willing to help any needy soul in a second. I often times sacrifice my personal task for the sake of someone else. I seem to apparently charm some people :P

Now, the thing is I am so easily taken advantage of. I have this horrible habit where I don't pay attention to my needs. I go forth and tend to another, but then a person can easily manipulate me to fulfill their needs. I don't even realize it until it's too late. I am good-hearted, but the lesser of the good hearts often do take advantage because I am too subordinate. It was a quality since childhood facing such dominance issues from others. I guess I picked up the subordinance complex, and I need to take care of myself more.

It is alright,

I can be friendly to people and open my heart up to them. I am willing to help any needy soul in a second. I often times sacrifice my personal task for the sake of someone else. I seem to apparently charm some people :P

Now, the thing is I am so easily taken advantage of. I have this horrible habit where I don't pay attention to my needs. I go forth and tend to another, but then a person can easily manipulate me to fulfill their needs. I don't even realize it until it's too late. I am good-hearted, but the lesser of the good hearts often do take advantage because I am too subordinate. It was a quality since childhood facing such dominance issues from others. I guess I picked up the subordinance complex, and I need to take care of myself more.

That's why you have fellas like me to look out for you. :P

Value most: silliness

Value least: inability to express it in a way that prevents having to explain it later :wacko: I don't blame you if you can't get any sense out of that :P Sometimes it gets me into trouble, so I try to explain myself and that only makes it worse! Oh, no! I'm doing it now!

I think the best part of my personality is that i don't take crap from anyone and i do what i want. And i don't let people take advantage of me.

My worst is probably that i don't trust people easily. Particularly women but also with people in general. Other than my close friends.

On the topic of being a hothead,i am,i preach non-violence,peace,anti-racism,etc..

During my early teens i was quite depressed,lots of pressure and stuff,assholes would beat me up,i wouldn't hit back,i would stand firm and let it happen,avoid it if i could,but i would be assaulted,i was stronger than most,but i wouldn't give them the satisfaction.

I got crap thrown at me for telling them violence/racism/hate/etc... is stupid so they wanted me to hit back,as i said i am hot-headed,so i had lots of frustration and depression,so i took it out on myself,i basically hated myself,everything about me,but the nature of my depression helped me pull out of it,i needed to pull out to help other people instead of focussing on myself selfishly.

In a recent anti-racist campaign on the internet,i received death threats from the KKK for being a white guy who was pro black pride,they hacked the page and made it racist because a while back some of us got the head racists page deleted (I don't know how,i think they hacked it) so upon turning into a race-hate group,they were turned out,i'm quite happy about the work i did on the page,knocking down the KKK,converting a racist who had been almost murdered by Pakistani immigrants living in England and lost family to the IRA,i made him an anti-racist,pretty cool stuff,so while i'm a hot-head,i don't let it out,i sometimes fall deeply into depression as a consequence though.

On the topic of being a hothead,i am,i preach non-violence,peace,anti-racism,etc..

During my early teens i was quite depressed,lots of pressure and stuff,assholes would beat me up,i wouldn't hit back,i would stand firm and let it happen,avoid it if i could,but i would be assaulted,i was stronger than most,but i wouldn't give them the satisfaction.

I got crap thrown at me for telling them violence/racism/hate/etc... is stupid so they wanted me to hit back,as i said i am hot-headed,so i had lots of frustration and depression,so i took it out on myself,i basically hated myself,everything about me,but the nature of my depression helped me pull out of it,i needed to pull out to help other people instead of focussing on myself selfishly.

In a recent anti-racist campaign on the internet,i received death threats from the KKK for being a white guy who was pro black pride,they hacked the page and made it racist because a while back some of us got the head racists page deleted (I don't know how,i think they hacked it) so upon turning into a race-hate group,they were turned out,i'm quite happy about the work i did on the page,knocking down the KKK,converting a racist who had been almost murdered by Pakistani immigrants living in England and lost family to the IRA,i made him an anti-racist,pretty cool stuff,so while i'm a hot-head,i don't let it out,i sometimes fall deeply into depression as a consequence though.

You've had a similar upbringing to me, except I haven't preached the word of anti-racism. Although I am anti-racist, If I hear a racist, I'll tell them to stop there and then. Most of my own family are racist, unfortunately. But your story is cool, I'm glad you managed to convert a racist. :)

I think the best part of my personality is that i don't take crap from anyone and i do what i want. And i don't let people take advantage of me.

My worst is probably that i don't trust people easily. Particularly women but also with people in general. Other than my close friends.

We are polar opposites :lol:

Don't worry about it, mate :console: I feel your pain.

From one victim of racism, I greatly commend your effort. And the KKK was useless from its start.

Archived