Chat Now thread all welcome

Roisin Dubh

hello everyone. :)

new here, new to Led Zep aswell but so far so good. :D

Welcome friend. And a recent Zeppelin convert, that's great. Let the initiations begin!!!

I have been getting the led out for a couple of decades now. You're never lonely if you have some Zeppelin, plus some Sabbath and Purple.

So, what Zeppelin albums have you got, if any at the moment? Need some suggestions?

Welcome friend. And a recent Zeppelin convert, that's great. Let the initiations begin!!!

I have been getting the led out for a couple of decades now. You're never lonely if you have some Zeppelin, plus some Sabbath and Purple.

So, what Zeppelin albums have you got, if any at the moment? Need some suggestions?

:)

Don't know about Sabbath and Purple really.. But fully agree with Zep (and Pearl Jam ;))

I've got Mothership (not an album I know, but counting it cause that's what sealed the deal for me), Physical Graffiti and IV. And some that my friend ripped for me but haven't had a chance to see what yet.. But working on getting them all, it's just a matter of funds.

:)

Don't know about Sabbath and Purple really.. But fully agree with Zep (and Pearl Jam ;))

I've got Mothership (not an album I know, but counting it cause that's what sealed the deal for me), Physical Graffiti and IV. And some that my friend ripped for me but haven't had a chance to see what yet.. But working on getting them all, it's just a matter of funds.

Well then, if you've got Mothership, IV and Graffiti, I would reccomend Zeppelin 11 and Houses of the Holy next.

Well then, if you've got Mothership, IV and Graffiti, I would reccomend Zeppelin 11 and Houses of the Holy next.

Thanks. :)

I'll start working on that ASAP. :D *opens online CD store*

Thanks. :)

I'll start working on that ASAP. :D *opens online CD store*

Why an online cd store? They sell at full price. At all the store cd stores I go to, they regularly sell Zeppelin cds for $10.00. I don't know where you are from, but there's a big cd/electronics store here called JB's Hifi. And they have heaps of discounted cds. You should be able to get Zeppelin cheaply from stores.

Or from ebay or Amazon. I have a couple of hundred cds, and 95% of them are from ebay/Amazon. And Amazon have a whole list of affiliated stores that sell second hand cds. And all the second hand ones I've got look like new. Not a mark on them. So look around.

Why an online cd store? They sell at full price. At all the store cd stores I go to, they regularly sell Zeppelin cds for $10.00. I don't know where you are from, but there's a big cd/electronics store here called JB's Hifi. And they have heaps of discounted cds. You should be able to get Zeppelin cheaply from stores.

Or from ebay or Amazon. I have a couple of hundred cds, and 95% of them are from ebay/Amazon. And Amazon have a whole list of affiliated stores that sell second hand cds. And all the second hand ones I've got look like new. Not a mark on them. So look around.

Cause I live in Finland, not in a very big town and not that many record stores around, that's why. :D But there are a few good online stores that sell CD for like 9,95/10 euros, which is pretty good. And if you order before 4 PM one of the stores delivers your stuff the next day too. (If it's not a holiday etc. of course.)

But thanks for the advice still. :) You can never have too many options to choose from.

Wow, Finland. That's a long way away. I feel stupid now. He he. :rolleyes:

hahaha. It's not that far, depends on where you're looking from. ;)

Don't feel stupid, nobody will first assume that someone on an English speaking message board is from Finland. :)

hahaha. It's not that far, depends on where you're looking from. ;)

Don't feel stupid, nobody will first assume that someone on an English speaking message board is from Finland. :)

I notice your signature is from the song, "In My Time of Dying". That is an absolute monster song!!! Absolutely brilliant number, one of my favourite Zeppelin songs.

Good choice.

I notice your signature is from the song, "In My Time of Dying". That is an absolute monster song!!! Absolutely brilliant number, one of my favourite Zeppelin songs.

Good choice.

Why thank you kindly. :) It is one heck of a song! Fell deeply in love with it the first time it filled my ears.

• 3 weeks later...

*Bump*

Hi all, I'm back from a pretty eventfull trip, my heater packed up whilst having to drive in driving snow, it was six inches thick!!! :huh: In April!!! :blink: Pretty unusual for the South of England!!!!

Ask me if you're interested.........

Archived