Funniest Quotes!

Bonham

America must not ignore the threat gathering against us. Facing clear evidence of peril, we cannot wait for the final proof — the smoking gun — that could come in the form of a mushroom cloud.

~ George W. Bush, October 7, 2002 CINCINNATI, OHIO (on the issue of attacking Iraq over weapons of mass destruction)

bush_heil.jpg

I'm for the constitution.

Flag burning party at 11pm

"Life is like a pair of panties. You never know what it hides... "

"I think I could sing and shear a few sheep at the same time."

"Sometimes I'll be playing a gig and I look out...and I want to fuck the entire front row!"

From Pamela Des Barres's book "Let's Spend the Night Together"

Robert Plant

Throughout the movie, Jimmy Page and John Paul Jones have different outfits on. However, this is because the movie was filmed when the band played Madison Square Garden 3 nights in a row in 1973, and both Jimmy and John Paul didn't want to wear the same outfits. Small portions of songs were also filmed in 1974 at Shepperton Studios because of missing pieces of songs.

Of TSRTS/Unknown contribution.

• 2 weeks later...

I think this one is very suitable...

"I see artists like Beyonce, Alicia Keys, Rihanna, Chris Brown, Chris Martin all in the dame music. And we're going to push music to the point where it was like in the 60s in the 70s where you talk about Led Zeppelin and Hendrix and The Beatles - we will be the new Beatles, the new Hendrix."

-Kanye West

'A rich man is nothing but a poor man with money'

'I like thieves. Some of my best friends are thieves. Why, just last week we had the president of the bank over for dinner'

'A man without a woman is like a neck without pain'

WC Fields

B)

Archived