FUBAR

Del Zeppnile

Hi all,

Two words.....

NOSTALGIA CYCLE, Huntington Beach, CA

The 'Super-Vee' bike kit.

They are very well known throughout the industry for being rip-offs. A class action lawsuit was in the works but it never happened. 'Big Steve' Iorio was the main culprit. Nothing but a thief from Chicago and as far as I know they are still selling the pieces of shit and ripping people off for thousands of dollars.

There will be blood!

Got it. 'So it is written,so it is done.'

KB :angry:

Yes, hopefully people like: oil barons from either Texas or Saudi Arabia; investment bankers; outrageously over-paid CEOs; agri-business; defense contractors; etc...

Don't knock oil barrons. If not for Exxon my portfolio would be completly in the tank this year.

Besides, my wife works for a defense contractor thank goodness.

violin.gif

Everybody feel sorry for Del..

he's got everything he needs, and more, and yet (even though he claims to be Christian) he's

upset that a portion of what he earns goes to those who are far less fortunate than himself.

Are you feeling his pain yet?

:rolleyes:

Del, you should venture outside your ivory tower sometime so you can see what life is like for people who don't live in utter abundance, as you do. Maybe you'd see how embarrassingly silly, selfish, and misguided your protestations are. Even if you think you don't live in utter abundance, the fact of the matter is that you do,.. compared to most of the population of this country, and certainly compared to most of the population of this planet. Be grateful for all that you have, brother, and stop whining about some of what you earn going to those who are less fortunate. Its rather unseemly of you.

Think of it this way, bud: the portion of your earnings that goes not into your bank account but into programs that help the less fortunate, that money.. your "donation to society" as it were.. helps make life just a little less FUBAR for the less-fortunate among us.

:hippy:

Actually 'fortune' or 'luck' doesn't have much to do with it. For example; I invested and saved money way back in the early 80's during a recession and ended up doing pretty well... despite the fact that all I had was a high school education and was working as a grocery store clerk.

... I wish I knew where this ivory tower is that everybody keeps talking about because I would sell it on eBay and help pay for my taxes this year.... or maybe put new paint on that 20 year old Honda that I drive everday.

But seriously, what is the point of giving anyone a tax REBATE who did not pay much or any taxes in the first place? Sounds like a handout to me.

But seriously, what is the point of giving anyone a tax REBATE who did not pay much or any taxes in the first place? Sounds like a handout to me.

The tax "rebate" is a joke.

It's not even much of a handout, frankly. For those who did pay taxes, the rebate

is so small as to be insulting. Gee,.. thanks for the tank of gas, George. :rolleyes:

What's truly FUBAR thoufgh is Dubya's tax cuts for the wealthy. Even you would agree,

I think, wouldn't ya Del.. that tax cuts for the wealthy in a time of war is FUBAR policy.

It's not even much of a handout, frankly. For those who did pay taxes, the rebate

is so small as to be insulting. Gee,.. thanks for the tank of gas, George. :rolleyes:

What's truly FUBAR thoufgh is Dubya's tax cuts for the wealthy. Even you would agree,

I think, wouldn't ya Del.. that tax cuts for the wealthy in a time of war is FUBAR policy.

Not to mention tax breaks for oil companies!

I begin to understand the storming of the Bastille...

Define "wealthy"?

I ain't no fortunate son.

Not to mention tax breaks for oil companies!

I begin to understand the storming of the Bastille...

Not worth loosing any one's head over.

Blaming oil companies is FUBAR . My answer it buy more oil stocks.

... but of course if you are in a 401k or other retirement fund you are already invested in them. :whistling:

Archived