Beautiful Women

Pagey_17

• 2 weeks later...

No problem, jimmie ray. Actually, I think I'd quite enjoy it.

Just to confirm about Brooke's freakish toes:

pic_5.jpg

and this one, which I swear I haven't 'shopped:

Brooke-Burke-Feet-481424.jpg

And here's what the esteemed 'Foot Critic' (who is occasionally harsh, but usually bang on the money IMO) has to say about her over at Wikifeet:

"Brooke, I feel you have just ok feet but ranked you higher because you are my kinda girl. She has a foot fetish. Brooke was quoted as saying, No man is allowed in her bed unless he has a pedicure. When asked if she had a foot fetish, she denied it at first but then when requoted, she thought about it and said, yeah I guess so. Come on baby, don't be afraid or ashamed to talk about something that catches your eye or makes your heart beat a little faster. Your toes are to long. The base is more than average. Your toenails are to long. Your big toes are long as are your nails. But with what you feel, Nice feet is what I give you."

Honestly, I could stare at these pictures for hours and not even pickup on the toes thing - so much else to ponder... Is there a "Wikiass" available?

No problem, jimmie ray. Actually, I think I'd quite enjoy it.

Just to confirm about Brooke's freakish toes:

pic_5.jpg

and this one, which I swear I haven't 'shopped:

Brooke-Burke-Feet-481424.jpg

And here's what the esteemed 'Foot Critic' (who is occasionally harsh, but usually bang on the money IMO) has to say about her over at Wikifeet:

"Brooke, I feel you have just ok feet but ranked you higher because you are my kinda girl. She has a foot fetish. Brooke was quoted as saying, No man is allowed in her bed unless he has a pedicure. When asked if she had a foot fetish, she denied it at first but then when requoted, she thought about it and said, yeah I guess so. Come on baby, don't be afraid or ashamed to talk about something that catches your eye or makes your heart beat a little faster. Your toes are to long. The base is more than average. Your toenails are to long. Your big toes are long as are your nails. But with what you feel, Nice feet is what I give you."

I think I'm like the water fountain in the background, if I stare at that photo any longer, I'm going to spring a leak! lol