Heather Mills McCartney

Gainsbarre

Heres' a radical thought......How about not being with anyone??? At least for awhile.

Growing up around divorce, I learned that a 2 year moratorium on any new close commitments is recommended in order to avoid making the same mistake all over again, and having to go through another divorce. It's a good habit to keep the dates light-hearted, fun and happy, and then call it a night.

Well this is another long issue in a long list of issues that has hurt Sir Paul image. and it make me wonder. Is there anybody else that has escaped the 60' and 70's better than JPJ. I know there was a Whiskers issue, but he was never in bad shape with drugs, he still married. I know he did shit, but is there anybody else from the 60's and 70's with such a clean image.

Well this is another long issue in a long list of issues that has hurt Sir Paul image. and it make me wonder. Is there anybody else that has escaped the 60' and 70's better than JPJ. I know there was a Whiskers issue, but he was never in bad shape with drugs, he still married. I know he did shit, but is there anybody else from the 60's and 70's with such a clean image.

This Guy?

64247d81.jpg

pretty sexy...Australia has some vicious women...a lot of tall ones too. Tall is hot...long legs...man-o-man. who is this girl you speak of?

She's a French actress, very nice, she was in the Leonardo Di Caprio movie, The Beach.

I looked at some other girls like Claudia Schiffer but they would've all been married...No good for Paul

Didn't hurt Paul much for gods sake. He can still own Michael Jackson if he wishes.

On another note. Debrah Lefave and Jackson would make a lovely couple lol

Wow, now I pay to see that...

All right,ya did it,ya drew me outta retirement for one last post (I mean it,last one) so i'll try finish on a high!

After his divorce and loss of most his money,Paul has been prompted to make another Beatles anthology,i give you,The Beatles,the divorce collection:

Disc 1:

1."Misery" (Please Please Me)

2."Devil In Her Heart" (With The Beatles)

3."Not A Second Time" (With The Beatles)

4."Money (That's What I Want)" (With the Beatles)

5."I Should Have Known Better" (Hard Day's Night)

6."Tell Me Why" (Hard Days Night)

7."I'll Cry Instead" (Hard Days Night)

8."The Things We Said Today" (Hard Days Night)

9."When I Get Home" (Hard Days Night"

10."You Can't Do That" (Hard Days Night)

11."I'll Be Back" (Hard Days Night)

12."I'm A Loser" (Beatles For Sale)

13."Honey Don't" (Beatles For Sale

14."I Don't Want To Spoil The Party (Beatles For Sale)

15."What You're Doing" (Beatles For Sale)

16."Another Girl" (Help!)

17."You're Going To Lose That Girl" (Help!)

18."Yesterday" (Help!)

19."I'm Only Sleeping" (Revolver)

Disc 2:

1."Sgt. Peppers Lonely Hearts Club band (Sgt. Peppers Lonely Hearts Club Band)

2."Getting Better" (Sgt. Peppers Lonely Hearts Club Band)

3."Fixing A Hole" (Sgt. Peppers Lonely Hearts Club Band)

4."She's Leaving Home" (Sgt. Peppers Lonely Hearts Club band)

5."Within You Without You" (Sgt. Peppers Lonely Hearts Club Band)

6."When I'm Sixty-Four" (Sgt. Peppers Lonely Hearts Club Band)

7."Hello,Goodbye" (Magical Mystery Tour)

8."Happiness Is A Warm Gun" (The Beatles)

9."Why Don't We Do It In The Road" (The Beatles)

10."Everybody's Got Something To Hide Except Me And My Monkey" (The Beatles)

11."Long,Long,Long." (The Beatles)

12."Cry Baby Cry" (The Beatles)

13."Hey Bulldog" (Yellow Submarine)

14."It's All Too Much" (Yellow Submarine)

15."You Never Give Me Your Money" (Abbey Road)

16."The End" (Abbey Road)

17."I Me Mine" (Let It Be)

18."Let It Be" (Let It Be)

19."Get Back" (Let It Be)

These were the tracks Paul suggested in a letter to the Axis Powers (Yoko,Ringo and George Martin) who gave him their blessing and work begun on remastering the divorce collection,songs seem to follow a pattern of Failed Relationships,trying to ",and ultimately the irrecoverable loss of large amounts of money,Heather challenged Paul's usage of "Long,Long,Long" and "You Can't Do That" because they deliberately mislead the public,however she heartily endorsed and even insisted that Paul use "I'm A Loser" and "Within You Without You" saying that they "Best represent the relationship".

Yoko Ono was later quoted as saying "John wouldda done it better"

Archived