Make me laugh!

marolyn

Saturday night at the Pub.

I was in a pub on Saturday night. Had a few drinks.

I noticed two very large women by the bar.

They both had strong accents so I asked, "Hey, are

you two ladies from Scotland ?"

One of them chirped: "It's WALES you friggin' idiot!"

So, I immediately apologized and said..., "Sorry, are

you two whales from Scotland ?"

That's the last thing I remember. Woke up in the hospital the next day.

Women are so difficult to deal with!!!!!!

Edited by Anjin-san

Oh well here goes;

The chief of a Native American tribe (it doesn't matter which one - it's a joke) was celebrating his 100th birthday. The government decided to treat him to an all expenses trip to a five star hotel of his choice. This is all arranged and he picks his favourite squaw to accompnany him.

When in the hotel he lays on the bed and his squaw sits cross-legged on the floor beside the bed. As he is old he has a little nap, when he wakes up he orders "squaw water", the squaw goes out and comes back a few minutes later with a glass of water. He is delighted that it took so little time. Anyway he has another nap, when he wakes up he orders "squaw more water" once again she leaves the room and returns a few minutes later with a glass of water, once again he is impressed with the speed of her getting the water. He has another nap and once again he wakes up and orders "squaw water" once again ahe leaves the room but returns with an empty glass and he says "squaw, why no water?".....she replies "White man sit on well"

An eighty-eight-year-old man had just had his annual check-up. As he put his clothes back on his doctor said, 'Well, for a man of your age you are in remarkable shape.'

The patient replied, Well, can't say I'm surprised. I live a good, clean, spiritual life and in return the Lord looks after me.'

The doctor asked, ‘What makes you say that?'

The old man replied, 'Well, if I didn't live such a good life, then the Lord wouldn't turn the bathroom light on for me every time I get up in the middle of the night.'

You mean to tell me', the doctor said, 'that when you get up in the night to go to the toilet, the Lord himself turns on the light for you?'

'Sure,' the old man said. 'He's been doing it for a number of years.'

The doctor was puzzled and didn't say anything else until the old man's wife came in for her own check-up a few days later.

'Your husband probably told you that he's in fine physical shape,' the doctor told her. 'But I'm slightly worried about his mental state. He told me that every night when he gets up to go to the bathroom, the Lord turns the light on for him.'

'Oh!' she exclaimed. 'So it's him that's been peeing in the fridge!'