Will Smith

MisterMcLov1n

Will Smith's movies seem to be getting better and better. I watched I Am Legend last night and it was really kickass, and his movie Hancock looks like it'll kick even more ass. Pursuit of Happiness was good too. Yeah, he's had some bad times (Wild Wild West :P) but he seems to only take the good projects now.

I haven't seen "I Am Legend" yet; his new movie looks awesome! I think I've seen all his others, and used to always watch "Fresh Prince". Can probably still sing along with the theme song :lol: And the Carlton dance ... :hysterical:

I haven't seen "I Am Legend" yet; his new movie looks awesome! I think I've seen all his others, and used to always watch "Fresh Prince". Can probably still sing along with the theme song :lol: And the Carlton dance ... :hysterical:

81.gif

I wasn't that impressed by I Am Legend, but yeah, Will Smith is still kick ass. I saw Independence Day last week and I thought it was awesome. Can't forget The Fresh Prince of Bel Air :lol:

He was in The Hurricane too, wasn't he? That's a good film. Will Smith is as cool as ever

No, that was Denzel in The Hurricane..I think you're thinking of "Ali".

Archived