In through the outdoor sound track

ROBZ.

I haven't found any on you tube for those songs yet. Thats cd is old. Should have alot of videos. But so far not seeing any. "Fool in the rain" and "Hot dog" are awesome. There has to be some kinda videos out there. If found and I missed pleased post a link.

I haven't found any on you tube for those songs yet. Thats cd is old. Should have alot of videos. But so far not seeing any. "Fool in the rain" and "Hot dog" are awesome. There has to be some kinda videos out there. If found and I missed pleased post a link.

Yeah it's a really old CD and an even older vinyl.

What sort of videos are you looking for? Live videos? Take a look here on the official site, there are some videos on here of that era.

Travelin Riverside Blues was given a video when the MTV Zep Weekend thing went on about the time they did the box set . They also did some Live video clips of Hot Dog,Kashmir, but it was actual live Knebworth entire songs footage not a real per say MTV video.Also did something around the same time with Over the Hills and Far Away.Not sure how that was if it was a live thing or a video montage.

Also Whole Lotta Love was done as a video way back before there was a MTV even thought of.

Travelling Riverside Blues video can hardly be considered MTV style though. And yes, if ever you see a music vid of Zep it is likely to from one of the few live video sources - TSRTS or the DVD

Travelling Riverside Blues video can hardly be considered MTV style though. And yes, if ever you see a music vid of Zep it is likely to from one of the few live video sources - TSRTS or the DVD

Thats true there is no Rap in it

They also did some Live video clips of Hot Dog, Kashmir, but it was actual live Knebworth

Much Music in Canada used to have a metal show called The Power Hour (similiar to Headbangers Ball) where different bands would guest host and play videos they wanted to see. I remember Megadeth hosting, and they played Hot Dog. This must have been about 12 years ago. I seem to recall live footage (Knebworth) mixed in with ski footage, if memory serves me correct.

Much Music in Canada used to have a metal show called The Power Hour (similiar to Headbangers Ball) where different bands would guest host and play videos they wanted to see. I remember Megadeth hosting, and they played Hot Dog. This must have been about 12 years ago. I seem to recall live footage (Knebworth) mixed in with ski footage, if memory serves me correct.

Knebworth would be the only place there would be pro-shot footage for any songs off ITTOD, and even then it's bootleg so it's interesting they played it on TV.

even then it's bootleg so it's interesting they played it on TV.

Yes, it definitely couldn't have been endorsed by the band. It looked like something the record company could have thrown together in 5 minutes without their approval. I recorded that interview, but not sure if I have the Hot Dog part of it.

Hot Dog

If found and I missed pleased post a link.

here's robert with pearl jam doing "fool in the rain" house of blues in chicago:

shaky video, but someone cleaned the audio up and it's quite listenable

Archived