Do you think Mr Page keeps all his gear at his house?

Hi,

I was just curious as to where Pagey stores all his gear he's aquired over the years. Surely he can't have it all in his house (i know he probably has a big house). But seriously how many guitars, amps, effects do you think he actually has.

Can you imagine walking into a room with all his stuff in it, one word, AWESOME!

Cheerio

He's rumored to have a huge collection (possibly one of the biggest in the world). He must surely keep a guitar or two in his house but the rest of the collection must be stored in multiple locations to avoid catastrophic accidents (like fire, flood, fan theft...)

Sources indicate Mr. Page has a secret Vault under each house with tunnels connecting to local music shops, pubs and chiropractors. The Vault looks something like this:

Unreleased-Jimmy-Page.jpg

:D

That would keep me out.

A couple of well known musicians that I know rent storage space on a premises that also has a recording studio, and soundstage for rehearsals. Not all recording studios offer this of course, and I know of at least two storage facilities in the L.A. area that cater to well known bands.

I'm sure they have the same thing in the UK.

It's possible but he hired Q over twenty years ago and since then the two of them have been training a paramilitary group made up of many 007 clones that have been trained by the Mythbusters so the compound is not accessable unless you have special non-blowupable-guitar-picks, encoded with Jimmy's teeth on the top and JPJ teeth on the bottom, top of the line tech you see.

Archived