Are there any pix of Elvis with Zep?

Wolfman

Well, maybe if you look real hard. Led Zeppelin was in the audience somewhere. I don't know if they were at the afternoon or the evening performance. I think I see someone who looks like John Bonham, Robert Plant and Jimmy Page to the lower right at 0:28. Maybe the experts should examine this youtube. At least Joe Esposito (wearing a Led Zeppelin t-shirt) got his picture taken with Elvis.

Los Angeles, California, on May 11, 1974

Photos of Elvis Presley performing and the audience at the Forum from May 11, 1974

Jimmy Page and Robert Plant arriving to the May 11, 1974 concert with Elvis Presley; Joe Esposito wearing a Led Zeppelin t-shirt and Elvis

He asked to see John Paul Jones' watch and upon seeing it was a discount brand Elvis allegedly gave him an upgrade.

:lol: It's kind of hard for me to imagine them in the same room...that's another one of those wish-I-could-have-been-a-fly-on-the-wall moments.

He asked to see John Paul Jones' watch and upon seeing it was a discount brand Elvis allegedly gave him an upgrade.

He asked to see Richard Cole's watch. According to the story from Jerry Schilling, the watch that Elvis reportedly gave to Richard Cole was covered in diamonds and valuable enough to trade for a car. Elvis was known for being generous and gracious. Story Link

Archived