Stores that carry JPJ's solo work?

I've been looking forward to buying Zooma and the Thunderchief solo albums, but I can't find them anywhere. Online isn't an option since I don't have a credit card. Does anyone know a store that carries these albums?

Go to your favourite record store and ask them to order it in for you - that way you can pay the deposit with cash at the store.

For the future maybe you should consider getting a Visa Debit card or similar - it works like a credit card in that you can use it over the internet/phone, but instead of being credit it uses money already in your account.

Sounds good. It's a shame that his solo stuff isn't more published. He's a great musician.

Yes it is, but it makes it all the more rewarding when you finally get your hands on a copy.

Yes it is, but it makes it all the more rewarding when you finally get your hands on a copy.

What's with his website, anyway? I haven't checked it out for awhile because it hadn't been updated for like a year.

What's with his website, anyway? I haven't checked it out for awhile because it hadn't been updated for like a year.

His site is run by the same guy who runs this site, and Robert's.

Updating websites costs money, and with no new projects on the horizon and therefore nothing to sell, his record company/management obviously think that it's not worth the effort/cost to keep it updated.

Note there is not official Jimmy Page website. Hmmmmm

Archived