JESSE JACKSON'S CRUDE COMMENTS ABOUT OBAMA'S PRIVATE PARTS

Del Zeppnile

Well someone has to do it, and its a risk I'm willing to take

What can I say? I like earning my money, not stealing it from the citizens of this nation B)

Anyways, Kwame Kilpatrick won't have a job much longer. I'm hoping he'll be gone before November (thats when he gets his lifetime pension) but I know that won't happen. In fact, he'll probably re-elected.

Thanks Detroit...thanks a whole fucking lot

If he gets re-elected I will not feel one iota of sadness for that city anymore. Who will run against him I wonder?

So you determined that men cannot comment on ones hair because of their gender? Is that not sexist in and of itself? :huh:

Saying nice haircut is polite, its nice when someone tells you that.

I read her comment as stating the fact that they DON'T, not that they CAN'T.

...and now, I'll meander to the other thread.

FWIW... 'my, you're looking taller today'.... :hysterical:

* stashes comment away in retort drawer for future use*

I read her comment as stating the fact that they DON'T, not that they CAN'T.

...and now, I'll meander to the other thread.

FWIW... 'my, you're looking taller today'.... :hysterical:

* stashes comment away in retort drawer for future use*

gawd...this is bringing up some real precious moments with "shortman"...even the guys hated flying with him...i swear we would depart late 4 out of 5 flights because he would have to point out the "rack" on this one and "the knockers" on that one ...of every female passenger boarding the plane instead of running his checklists...(yep...another paperwork/mechanical/fuel delay) ...one time he asks, "why is that guy with her?...what does he have that i don't have?"...the only appropriate response i could think of was, "about 8 inches"....*dead silence*

...awww...the memories...he's flying big red planes these days...you'll know him when you see him and i'm sure the only reason he can't take his eyes off your tits is because he is looking straight ahead...blow him a kiss from me...i'm sure he'll wet himself.

*disclaimer*...at no time was the safety of flight jeopardized by flying with this asshole... the shit hit the proverbial fan on a flight with him and as much as i hate to use these words in the same sentence as him... we worked together like a well-oiled machine...99% of the guys i worked with were amazing upstanding professional individuals who loved their jobs and were a privilege to work with...

...and here you thought they locked the cockpit doors to keep people out... B)

would you tell a fellow male co-worker that you like his new hairstyle???

I know this is going to sound like a Spatsism but......Would you tell a fellow female co-worker that you like her new hair style or that she looks hot in her new top and hip hugger jeans and ask her where she got them and....and....and?

I know there are women out there that compliment fellow male co-workers on what they wear or new dew or this or that! Now tell me why I can't say...... you look good today..... to a female co-worker!

I agree there are boundries like touching and going overboard with the innuendoes.....but to say I like your new dew.....to me..... is normal social communication!

I know this is going to sound like a Spatsism but......Would you tell a fellow female co-worker that you like her new hair style or that she looks hot in her new top and hip hugger jeans and ask her where she got them and....and....and?

I know there are women out there that compliment fellow male co-workers on what they wear or new dew or this or that! Now tell me why I can't say...... you look good today..... to a female co-worker!

I agree there are boundries like touching and going overboard with the innuendoes.....but to say I like your new dew.....to me..... is normal social communication!

see...

topic moved

Archived