JESSE JACKSON'S CRUDE COMMENTS ABOUT OBAMA'S PRIVATE PARTS

Del Zeppnile

Hi all,

The answer to your question is in the last election. Democrats pretty much complained their way out of that win if I recall correctly.

Hey Speed,let me ask you something:How are we going to change the past?We got a new one coming up,.......

KB

Hi all,

Hey Speed,let me ask you something:How are we going to change the past?We got a new one coming up,.......

KB

My point was pretty much that. We can't change the past by complaining about it. IMO Kerry had the last election pretty much nailed. But he kept on running his mouth and much of it was complaining. Americans really don't want to hear complaining on and on and on.

ANYONE can do that.

It's better to come up with a plan or just keep your mouth shut if your a politition. History has proven it time and time again. You look wishy washy and run your mouth too much, Americans will vote the other way.

I'm neither a Democrat or a Republican.

However the complainers do freak me out.

There are other countries you can live in if you don't like it here you know :)

And that goes for me too.

My point was pretty much that. We can't change the past by complaining about it. IMO Kerry had the last election pretty much nailed. But he kept on running his mouth and much of it was complaining. Americans really don't want to hear complaining on and on and on.

ANYONE can do that.

It's better to come up with a plan or just keep your mouth shut if your a politition. History has proven it time and time again. You look wishy washy and run your mouth too much, Americans will vote the other way.

I'm neither a Democrat or a Republican.

However the complainers do freak me out.

No need to suggest we move speedo, I dont think either KB nor I have been big 'complainers', we've pointed out the other side of the fence on ocassion as good debators tend to do.

As for the Dems losing the last election due to stupidity, I think they can at least learn from their mistake. BTW....I'm neither a dem or a repub either...

No need to suggest we move speedo, I dont think either KB nor I have been big 'complainers', we've pointed out the other side of the fence on ocassion as good debators tend to do.

As for the Dems losing the last election due to stupidity, I think they can at least learn from their mistake. BTW....I'm neither a dem or a repub either...

You've pretty much proven my point :coffee:

They lost because they ran their mouths too much and ran things into the ground. From my experience stupid people only learn from experience. They never listen.

Point?

I've lived in other countries, several. IMO we have little to complain about. As far as oil prices I think they will level off when Europes prices and ours are similar.

Norway looks nice, wonder what petro costs there?

As far as being serious about moving? In all sincerity I don't care where you live. Just pointing out "The other side of the fence." God I don't even know what Jackson said. Besides it was something silly.

You've pretty much proven my point :coffee:

They lost because they ran their mouths too much and ran things into the ground. From my experience stupid people only learn from experience. They never listen.

Point?

I've lived in other countries, several. IMO we have little to complain about. As far as oil prices I think they will level off when Europes prices and ours are similar.

Norway looks nice, wonder what petro costs there?

As far as being serious about moving? In all sincerity I don't care where you live. Just pointing out "The other side of the fence." God I don't even know what Jackson said. Besides it was something silly.

Huh? Why are you even in this conversation then and what IS your point? We know we've got it pretty good here, we just want to keep it that way. If you are making a point you've certainly failed because I don't get it...I haven't learned one thing from your posts...nor have they been thought provoking....

Dunno, maybe I'm just a dumb shit. Well, I'll stick with that, seems to have worked out nicely for me in life....

Well I think there's going to be a touch of the doldrums in the US in the near future, I mean with the country plunging into recession, a weakening US dollar, huge Iraq War to pay for, oil price crisis, I think it's going to be depressing for the next few years.

Well I think there's going to be a touch of the doldrums in the US in the near future, I mean with the country plunging into recession, a weakening US dollar, huge Iraq War to pay for, oil price crisis, I think it's going to be depressing for the next few years.

Totally...I'm just glad that I'm not of retirement age...I'm buying right now, not selling.

Well I mean in February and May of this year, the Canadian Dollar was worth more than the American

The $ is losing value every day. I understand what you're getting at Gains...I see the ugly side of the picture.

Point well taken. I think I will party and think it over!

Yeah, and as bad as it seems to get, people keep flocking here by thousands legally and illegally each and every day. And you just do not hear about Americans leaving, maybe it's just not so bad after all. Maybe if non Americans start thinking it is really bad they will stop sneaking in illegally and draining our system dry. And before you attack, I am talking about those sneaking in illegally.

:rolleyes:

For cryin out loud,..

..pull your head out, P-51!

denial.jpg

:P

*Economic indicators point to more distress*

A presidential pep talk is at odds with higher prices, lower

sales and gloomy words from the Federal Reserve chief

July 16, 2008; WASHINGTON -- President Bush sought to calm the contagion of fear in financial markets Tuesday, but his upbeat tone was out of sync with a sobering new assessment from Federal Reserve Chairman Ben S. Bernanke, a jump in the prices manufacturers pay for raw materials and other unsettling economic portents.

The stock market tumbled again. Retail sales were disappointing. And some key members of Congress indicated they would try to slow down approval of a plan to bolster mortgage giants Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac. Even a substantial drop in oil prices was seen as a sign of declining confidence in the U.S. economy..

:whistling:

Maybe if non Americans start thinking it is really bad they will stop sneaking in illegally and draining our system dry. And before you attack, I am talking about those sneaking in illegally.

Oh God, not that argument again....

"Mexicans are taking our jobs" "Jews are taking our Job" "Asians are taking our jobs" "Indians are taking our jobs"

That argument is as old as prostitution...

But I'll tell you something for nothing...Those Mexicans or Indians or Philippinos take the jobs that Americans or Brits or Australians won't do. For example, in factories or fisheries, they cry out for workers, but Australians won't do those jobs or they'll turn up for 2 weeks then leave. Yes those jobs pay crap money, but Philippinos will actually turn up and do the jobs.

kermit and gainsbarre, having a problem with another opinion, eh?? I expect it from ol' kermit. Hey kermit, see if you can find some where any info on Americans leaving America because it is getting so bad. I bet you wont even find that at the Obama website that you work damage control for.

Wellll, actually Planet many retirees who have managed to save a few shuckles ARE retiring out of the states. I have no statisics but my Aunt retired to Cabo San Lucas...and there is a trend there. Since they retired with American dollars (several years ago) their standard of living is pretty cozy down there...

I certainly am contemplating the same...

kermit and gainsbarre, having a problem with another opinion, eh?? I expect it from ol' kermit. Hey kermit, see if you can find some where any info on Americans leaving America because it is getting so bad. I bet you wont even find that at the Obama website that you work damage control for.

I have no "problem" with you having another opinion, P-diddle. You are certainly

entitled to your opinions,.. no matter how silly or absurd those opinions may be. ;)

I merely pointed out that your opinion is rooted in ignorance and self-delusion, and that you have your head buried deep in the sands of denial about the state of the economy. And fyi.. "info on Americans leaving America because it is getting so bad" won't be found at the Obama website (or anywhere else for that matter) because that's simply not a measure used (by anyone) to indicate how bad the economy is doing. Duh. slapface.gif

How many Americans left the country during the Great Depression, eh muh-boy? :whistling: Americans stayed in America during that time because "things weren't all that bad",.. you think, eh? :rolleyes:

Like I said before.. pull your head outta your.. hole, dude. ;)

:beer:

Wellll, actually Planet many retirees who have managed to save a few shuckles ARE retiring out of the states. I have no statisics but my Aunt retired to Cabo San Lucas...and there is a trend there. Since they retired with American dollars (several years ago) their standard of living is pretty cozy down there...

I certainly am contemplating the same...

Send us a card.

If McCain had a friend that he considered family, and went to his church for over 20 years and the Rev. spoke the American and racial hate that Wright does he would have been forced to step out of the Presidental race long ago. Whats your answer, please don't let kermit do it for you. (it would take too long)

...not sure why this is so hard for you to grasp and so easy for others...i have close friends who are mormons (do i wear protective underwear?...no), friends who are die hard walmart fans (did i move to town to be closer to walmart?...no), friends that are jehovah witnesses (do i go door to door every saturday?...no) and really close friends with some extremely conservative christians (am i breeding as many christians as i can in an attempt to outnumber muslims?...no)

...really...you need to get out there...it's a great big world...get out and experience it...you might discover some commonalities with the least likely people...(crap...even you and i have a love for zep, right?)

on a side note...my pastor back home believes politics should stay out of the pulpit for this reason ... if you claim to have God on your side, how can you be wrong?...

But kermit, back to the thread topic. You keep dodging the questions about why Obama had a anti American, Racist Rev. For over 20 years. Why did he have so much respect for this man that he let him marry him and Baptise his children? Why did he say that he looks up to this man like a family member? And most of all, why did Obama wait to quit this church only when he felt like it would help him politically? And do not throw back about "word" mistakes that McCain has made when YOU have omitted that Obama makes some of the same type of mistakes.

Go ahead now, photo shop some (nonfunny) pictures of mcCain to defuse my REAL questions about Obamas character. Please keep it under 3 pages this time though.

You made a totally asinine comment about 'Americans not leaving the country being an indication that the economy isn't really doing so bad'. I pointed out how and why your comment is totally asinine. You reply with your same old tired, stale, boring, insignificant Rev Wright rant. [Clue for you: Nobody but you seems to care about Rev Wright anymore.]

*yawn*

:coffee:

How's about you either acknowledge that your 'Americans not leaving the country is an indication that the economy isn't doing so bad' comment was totally asinine, or you step up and explain why it is that you think that comment isn't totally idiotic has merit?

Are you capable of intelligently defending/supporting your own assertion.. or not? :whistling:

Apparently no one cares in a thread about the "Rev." Jesse Jackson's comments about Obama, and the "Rev." dropping the N-bomb.

And this after calling for everyone (incl. black "Reverends") to stop using the word just a couple years ago.

If only his followers could see he doesn't believe a single word the he spews and he's simply preying on their fears and getting a free meal ticket in the meantime.

Apparently no one cares in a thread about the "Rev." Jesse Jackson's comments about Obama, and the "Rev." dropping the N-bomb.

And this after calling for everyone (incl. black "Reverends") to stop using the word just a couple years ago.

If only his followers could see he doesn't believe a single word the he spews and he's simply preying on their fears and getting a free meal ticket in the meantime.

You got that right.

Electrophile, do you too dodge the question why Obama hung around with Rev. Wright so long? And do not give me the old it's insignificant answer. If McCain had a friend that he considered family, and went to his church for over 20 years and the Rev. spoke the American and racial hate that Wright does he would have been forced to step out of the Presidental race long ago. Whats your answer, please don't let kermit do it for you. (it would take too long)

Listen...

Stop trying to look for some liberal left-wing conspiracy out of this.

All of us have people in our families or people we've known for many many years maybe they've been friends of the family for 30 or 40 years, and sometimes they say stupid or silly things that you don't agree with and you say to yourself "Geez, Aunty Joan's getting a bit funny in her old age sometimes..." you know but you don't say anything, you just carry on being polite

You're trying to do the whole "guilty by association' thing which is crap, because we've all been there, we've all had friends of family members who have said things or have opinions that we don't agree with but we don't sever our ties right there and then.

Obama has gone to this church for however many years, he's probably built up a good friendship and rapport with this Pastor, maybe this pastor has really helped him out in the past, and maybe Obama is thinking "well okay I don't agree with him, but I'm not going dump him after 20 years just because I'm running for office".

Archived