JESSE JACKSON'S CRUDE COMMENTS ABOUT OBAMA'S PRIVATE PARTS

Del Zeppnile

But what the heck, Jackson just recently took a big bundle of that "charity money" that he is constantly hustling for, to pay off a woman who Jackon had an out of wedlock child with.

Yeah, some Reverend!

Do you think when he was counseling Clinton during Monicagate that they were really just comparing notes? :D

J.J. is a fraud. Don't get me wrong, there are frauds of all kinds; but few garner as much attention.

Jesse Jackson is like the Rolling Stones: a caricature of himself who

hasn't come up with any new or worthwhile material in decades.

And Jesse's comment about Obama is about as interesting as..

..Delberto trying to make political hay out of that comment.

*yawn*

:P

Derigable, I often think you have valid points but I don't get this one. Jesse wants to cut his nuts off because Obama thinks all men should perform their fatherly duties and care for their offspring? This makes him an asshole? <_<

I happen to agree with Obama on this point, and on the flip side WOMEN should also stop having children with men who are undependable and don't take responsibility! Men aren't the only ones to blame here....there are a lot of stupid women out there too. They just keep poppin out even though they can't afford to care for them, educate them, clothe them, etc.

I didn't meant he was an asshole becasue of it, but thats how people who agree with jesse would look at it. and i don't agree with jesse. i agree with bill cosby, whom obama also agrees with.

But the asshole comment was based on people being proud thier may be a black president, you should be proud that he is not an asshole, not becuase he is black. I think he is an asshole, thats why i wont be proud if he gets elected, not becuase he is black.

I'll compare whoever the fuck I like

Well thats fine and dandy, but to pick rush as the most racist white person is wrong when compared to the most racist black person.

It like saying if the blacks have tiger woods, whites can have stephen ames, who is a shitty white golfer.

Well thats fine and dandy, but to pick rush as the most racist white person is wrong when compared to the most racist black person.

It like saying if the blacks have tiger woods, whites can have stephen ames, who is a shitty white golfer.

Who's to say that he's the most racist black person ever? There have been others...

No that wasn't my comparison

I was just going for a simple, loud-mouth-noisy-son-of-a-bitch-dumb-fuck-who-blames-everybody-else-for-everything sort of comparison... B)

Who's to say that he's the most racist black person ever? There have been others...

my point exactly

No that wasn't my comparison

I was just going for a simple, loud-mouth-noisy-son-of-a-bitch-dumb-fuck-who-blames-everybody-else-for-everything sort of comparison... B)

why didn't you say so.

Why don't you tell everyone how racist you are?

Why don't you explain to everyone what H.N.I.C means?

...some peoples kids... :rolleyes:

I hope your not calling me a kid, nobody calls Marty Mcfly kid.

Head Noob In Charge.

Anyways, I already explained that ill admit I'm racist based on the fact racial humor is funny to me, all racial humor. So "Head Nigger In Charge", from the great movie "Lean On Me", makes me laugh, since it's such a great line for that character. Now, will I admit that one of my reasons to put that up was because of the "Lean On Me" reference, Yes, but Head Noob In Charge seems more fit.

Now, Some might say my parents didn't teach me well, all i have to say i do not go around on the internet talking down to people and calling people names, in which they know nothing about that person. They also taught me to admit my imperfections, unlike some other folks.

I hope your not calling me a kid, nobody calls Marty Mcfly kid.

Head Noob In Charge.

Anyways, I already explained that ill admit I'm racist based on the fact racial humor is funny to me, all racial humor. So "Head Nigger In Charge", from the great movie "Lean On Me", makes me laugh, since it's such a great line for that character. Now, will I admit that one of my reasons to put that up was because of the "Lean On Me" reference, Yes, but Head Noob In Charge seems more fit.

Now, Some might say my parents didn't teach me well, all i have to say i do not go around on the internet talking down to people and calling people names, in which they know nothing about that person. They also taught me to admit my imperfections, unlike some other folks.

Yeah, let's blame mommy and daddy for our own ignorance.As usual. :rolleyes:

I'd like to hear Jesse's take on that one,not that I like him but just for arguments' sake.....'What we have is aberrant parents and it's apparent.'

Like mama said ...some peoples kids...

Hi all,

Is it hot in here?

IMVHO,that also does not count for much,The Rev Jackson,yes, a minister,who was on the balconey with MLK when he was killed,is splitting apart from the seams for some time.

Let's take this at the present.Instead of saying,"I don't agree with the man's views.I think he is wrong." He says something as crass as that.What does this say about someone?You figure that out,.....

KB

Okay, but the ten year olds must have their parents accompany them.

Just like when they come in here.

Ummm....on some of these threads I think it's the 10 year olds that should accompany the parents :lol:

Jesse Jackson is like the Rolling Stones: a caricature of himself who

hasn't come up with any new or worthwhile material in decades.

And Jesse's comment about Obama is about as interesting as..

..Delberto trying to make political hay out of that comment.

*yawn*

:P

What's the matter Hermito... are you feeling a little bit conflicted? :lol:

Obama says some things in a speech that sound pretty much like what Bill Cosby and Larry Elder have been saying for years. A positive message about responsibility and fatherhood that most of the electorate would probably agree with. But Jackson feels threatened by that speech; afterall, it doesn't play into the "victim business" and leaves Jack-ass-son out on the tiles.

What "political hay" am I making? This only makes Obama look better. And wouldn't you finally agree that Jackson is and always has been a fraud? A man more intereted in providing the "pander vote" in exchange for cold hard cash to the democraticic party machine.

Jackson's days are over in this coutry and especially in the democratic pary. Stick a fork in that fucking ASSCLOWN because Obama is getting 95% of the black vote WITHOUT ANY HELP FROM JACKSON.

Next assclown in the target is going to be Sharpton. :banana:

Call me cynical, but in light of some of the conspiracies and theories many liberals and democrats embrace regarding Bush/Republicans/conservatives et al, it shouldn't be considered that far-fetched.

Is it outrageous to consider that JJ would "fall on his sword" for the greater good of the party, with maybe an appointment to a potential Obama administration as a payoff?

JJ makes a huge political gaffe that middle-of-the-road white voters would interpret as revealing JJ and his faction's dislike of Obama - and if a attention whore like JJ doesn't like him, maybe he WOULD be a decent choice, since he's obviously not in the race-baiter camp?

Just puttin' that out there.

Call me cynical, but in light of some of the conspiracies and theories many liberals and democrats embrace regarding Bush/Republicans/conservatives et al, it shouldn't be considered that far-fetched.

Is it outrageous to consider that JJ would "fall on his sword" for the greater good of the party, with maybe an appointment to a potential Obama administration as a payoff?

JJ makes a huge political gaffe that middle-of-the-road white voters would interpret as revealing JJ and his faction's dislike of Obama - and if a attention whore like JJ doesn't like him, maybe he WOULD be a decent choice, since he's obviously not in the race-baiter camp?

Cynics are asking...

Hey Del,

I think you may slowly see the black vote falling out this year. Now what obama has said is right, but most black people don't see it that way and with him throwing three reverends under the obama train, that black vote he needs in some states may not come out. There is talk of him winning some southern states if the blacks come out, and now I don't think they will. He will still get 90% of the black vote, but they just may not come out. Obama base is crumbling with his gamble on young voters and the moveon.org crowd getting a little upset with him about Iraq. I don't think these people will vote for McCain, they won't vote at all.

I don't think Jesse Jackson is smart enough to think ahead like that. I just think he's a complete fool who puts his foot in his mouth more often than not.

Hi all,

I see Obama has seen Laurence Fishburne in "Boyz 'n The Hood"

Furious Styles: Any fool with a dick can make a baby, but only a real man can raise his children.

Praise the Lord and pass the gravy,you have seen the light! :D

TypeO,this is not on you,,,,,

Didn't Rev Jackson,have every excuse in the book about this?Why,he'd lose money.Obama,has been married to the same women and has two great kids.And Rev JJ want to cut his n**s off,yes we have evolved,...

KB

Jesse Jackson is one of the main reasons why the black community hasn't moved forward. He is their supposed "spokesmen?" He's been a crackpot for decades. MLK would have dumped him in a heartbeat if he knew what kind of a man he'd turn out to be. A crackpot. Laughable. But to no gains does he do anyone of the black community justice other than get publicity for hate crimes and abused civil rights. What about Philly Rev? And Al? What about Philly? Yawnnnn, no publicity until a white cop beats a black man senseless after he wounded several people and almost ran over several more.

Conan O'Brien keeps making fun of this on his show. The last few nights he's had "exclusive additional video" of Jackson's comments. Basically he dubs over what he was saying with even more balls off jokes.

My favorite was "I'm gonna pull a Sweeney Todd on that which dangles below his rod."

Hey Del,

I think you may slowly see the black vote falling out this year. Now what obama has said is right, but most black people don't see it that way and with him throwing three reverends under the obama train, that black vote he needs in some states may not come out. There is talk of him winning some southern states if the blacks come out, and now I don't think they will. He will still get 90% of the black vote, but they just may not come out. Obama base is crumbling with his gamble on young voters and the moveon.org crowd getting a little upset with him about Iraq. I don't think these people will vote for McCain, they won't vote at all.

Good point, and what is the "black vote" anyway? 90% of 10% of the U.S. population? ;)

Obama isn't going to win, even with a weak canidate like McCain. Notice how Obama keeps on trying to shift himself to the middle now? Actually a mad dash to the middle at this point.

Desperado.

Archived