Stones' Ron Wood Runs Off With 18-Year-Old

Bite your tongue!! :angry:

Woody was good in Faces, he's not worth a shit in the Stones.

What's up "Rock Action?" I've seen THE STONES many times live, Woody has played a mean guitar on many occasions. The reason why he holds back is because he does not want to outdo Keith Richards like Mick Taylor did from 1969 to 1974. (No disrespect to Keith Richards in any way.) If THE STONES would have let Woody play his heart out on guitar, he could have done some serious damage. Mick Taylor brought the Hard Rock Blues sound from JOHN MAYALL & THE BLUESBREAKERS that Peter Green started in 1967 to THE ROLLING STONES in 1969 and gave THE STONES the real sound. ROCK ON!

Mick Taylor days were the best. But Some Girls was a great album.

How's it going "Yukon Corelius?" I agree! Mick Taylor learned a lot from Peter Green. The Peter Green influence is evident and shows in Mick Taylor's guitar playing as well as Carlos Santana. ROCK ON!

"There's nothing funny about this."

Yes there is, she will take him to the cleaners, and she deserves every penny.

Theres nothing new about a Rock Guitarist, or anyone in music for that matter being unfaithful, it goes with the territory, she knew that when she first me him.

Lets face it, if i (or we for that matter) behaved half as bad as Ronnie, or Jimmy, or Robert, or John Paul, or JB RIP, my Mrs would have me out on my ear in no time at all, with the house, the kids and as much money as the lawyers could rob me of, and good luck to her.

When it comes to treating women right, these people are not at the front of the queue, they may be able to fool us with their corny love lyrics but the way they live their lives is no better than my dog, one sniff of woman and their at it like rabbits. If these women want to be treated like shit, carry on, but you wont find me crying for them. They know exactly what their so called "Men" are like.

I love the music but the people who make it, well thats another matter.

And if you think i'm jealous of these barbarians and would like to change places with anyone of them then, :D

Regards, Danny

Danny,

You know what is really strange about that? I read an interview once... if this was actually a real interview with Jimmy Page, where he says in a nutshell, that once you become a star... they all throw themselves at you, or something like that. Can't remember but down the road when I read about stuff he did (if it were true), I had a hard time trying to piece those together as one puzzle you know? So... the chicks were cheap but hey screw the hell out of them anyway? That does't make sense to me. Nor does it make sense that one has to be a slut in the business just because it's the so called norm. I say... that's the kind of rule to break.

Love lyrics? Not all. Some pretty nasty lyrics in Zep songs.

You know what else? I'm sure glad I'm different. I wouldn't want to live like that,

and i can live and be happy on 1000 bucks a month. Do I want it to remain that way? No, I eventually want to make shitloads of money so I CAN actually give away much to worthwhile causes and then I could justify perhaps having more in my life.

Have a great day,

Judy

Cole and Bonham were the instigators. Robert and Maureen were present, as was Vanilla Fudge drummer Carmine Appice, who claims he filmed it with his 8mm videocamera. So

far as I know the tape has never been released (or proven to exist).

His wife was there? The more stores I hear, the more I feel like a freak of nature.

I think I am going to enjoy staying single,

I'm glad that people enjoyed themselves during these concerts. Why people want to impose a false sense of morality on perfectly good music escapes me. But thank God some appreciated the physical part of lovemaking.

Who wouldn't appreciate the physical?

Doesn't it matter who it is though?

False sense of morality?

Where's my fucking space ship?

Archived