Stones' Ron Wood Runs Off With 18-Year-Old

Danny,

You know what is really strange about that? I read an interview once... if this was actually a real interview with Jimmy Page, where he says in a nutshell, that once you become a star... they all throw themselves at you, or something like that. Can't remember but down the road when I read about stuff he did (if it were true), I had a hard time trying to piece those together as one puzzle you know? So... the chicks were cheap but hey screw the hell out of them anyway? That does't make sense to me. Nor does it make sense that one has to be a slut in the business just because it's the so called norm. I say... that's the kind of rule to break.

Love lyrics? Not all. Some pretty nasty lyrics in Zep songs.

You know what else? I'm sure glad I'm different. I wouldn't want to live like that,

and i can live and be happy on 1000 bucks a month. Do I want it to remain that way? No, I eventually want to make shitloads of money so I CAN actually give away much to worthwhile causes and then I could justify perhaps having more in my life.

Have a great day,

Judy

Hi Judy,

Thanks for replying to my post with such eloquence, as you always do, and a great day to you too.

Lets face it, when its put on a plate what red blooded male is going to say "Sorry love i'm happily married"?

Its the "Viking" thats in us all that drives us to abandon all morality i think. And remember these girls want to be "Starfuckers", they enjoy it, the center of attention, sleeping with a Rock Star is the pinacle of their existance, so everybodys needs are fulfilled.

As for what JP, RP, JPJ, or JB got up too, i'll just say this, if it offends you then you should do what i do, only concentrate on their great music.

Dont, like many girls/women do on here, have a love affair in your head with any one of them, because you will be treated just like the silly little girl that you are and the best thing you can hope for is to have your brains fucked out of your head for a night or two.

Sorry for being so graphic but many girls/women on here need a reality check, these guys are dangerous. And would i act in the same way if i were in their positions, answer, probably.

And if you do get your wish and become rich, please dont give your money away. I say this because i have a friend in the Charity Circles, and he has told me this, only 10% of the money you give goes to helping the people that it claims to help, the other 90% goes to running the charity and putting on the big charity meals. And of the 10% that goes to places like Africa only 10% of that, 1% in total actually gets to the needy, the rest is used to pay off the WarLord/Governments who actually run the countries. If you want to make a difference and feel good about yourself, then go hands on, dont give money, give some of your time to help people that need you, not only will you feel much better you will know that your money is not going to be used to pay for some big event in the charity and it will not be spent in keeping a Dictator in the powerful priviledged position he now enjoys.

Good luck and regards, danny

Uhh...that would be ME, my friend. ;)

Hi 'Rock Action'

Thats now friend, but what about when you were a teenager with all the Hormones and Acne to worry about.

As you know everything shriveles up as you get older, Your Ego, Your Youthfulness, Your Penis, where do you fit in to this then mate, or aint you redblooded? ;)

If you were not there yourself you probably do not know what actually happened or the true circumstances. Your perception, perhaps a misperception, is mainly based on imagination, speculation and rumour. It's natural to be curious, but it's really not our business anyway, unless you were there participating.

Oh my goodness... I am so glad I am getting a handle on biting my tongue.

lol

On the other hand... crew C phied or nailed?

OYE

Slap the yamukle off my head and feed me gefilte fish with matzah balls.

NAILED!

Archived