The story behind every song.

linda.

Sorry.... I mention the wrong book before..

The books name is The story behind...

I was so happy receiving this book, because I wanted to learn about the story`s of

all the great Zeppelin songs...but it was not what I expected....

Is there any one out there knowing what book who tells the story behind their songs, and what the

songs is about,,who can help me???

Hugs from Norway

Linda.

did you get Dazed and Confused: The Stories Behind Every Song by Chris Welch

what exactly didn't you like about it?

and that question goes for others that own or have read it, is it a good book or one to pass?

i was thinking of buying it tomorrow.

Thank you so much for your answer:-)

Yes that is the book...I was a bit dissapointed, because it doesn`t tells us about the story behind the songs.

I wanted to know if the songs were about their wifes, children friends, or something like that...but the only thing it tells us..is were trhey were when they wrote the songs or

werte they did record it.

It doesn`t really tells us the story behind the songs,I must confess that I was rather dissapointed.

Please excuse my enlish:-)

Hugs from Norway.

Linda.

did you get Dazed and Confused: The Stories Behind Every Song by Chris Welch

what exactly didn't you like about it?

and that goes for other that have or have read it, is it a good book or one to pass?

i was thinking of buying it tomorow.

go to barnes and noble and pick this book up for $9.98 on the discount table. i've had this, but couldn't pass up the deal when i saw it yesterday, so i picked up an extra copy...

go to barnes and noble and pick this book up for $9.98 on the discount table. i've had this, but couldn't pass up the deal when i saw it yesterday, so i picked up an extra copy...

Did you like this book??

Linda.

yeah i responded to your recommendation in the other thread. will do.

what do you think of the book?

yeah i responded to your recommendation in the other thread. will do.

what do you think of the book?

it's good. excellent pictures (our boys do photograph well) and the song by song bit is extremely readable, if not extensive.

hell, i bought it twice....

Hi Linda! My sister's name is Linda also, she lives in Yuba City, California U.S.A. How's it going up in Norway? ROCK ON!

It is HOT here in NORWAY, 32 degrees:-))))

BUt I am not complaying.

The summers are short up here:-))

HUgs.

Thank you so much for your answer:-)

Yes that is the book...I was a bit dissapointed, because it doesn`t tells us about the story behind the songs.

I wanted to know if the songs were about their wifes, children friends, or something like that...but the only thing it tells us..is were trhey were when they wrote the songs or

werte they did record it.

It doesn`t really tells us the story behind the songs,I must confess that I was rather dissapointed.

Please excuse my enlish:-)

Hugs from Norway.

Linda.

I am also similar to you. Though I have not bought yet. I had only examined it.

I heard this book is a kind of an explanation about what is the origin of the tune.

Because it seems that they do not have original tunes, I do not like this book.

Dear Linda, hi! I'd like to know some stories too, I have a book...ah I hardly remember how it's called...but there's only the history of the band and something else...

All I know - "The Girl I Love She Has Got Long Black Wavy Hair" song is about Robert's ex-wife.

I am also similar to you. Though I have not bought yet. I had only examined it.

I heard this book is a kind of an explanation about what is the origin of the tune.

Because it seems that they do not have original tunes, I do not like this book.

No I was dissapointed...it has some interessting things and some nice pictures, but it was NOT what I was looking for???

I think the title "The story behind every song" is miss leading!!!

The book doesn`t tell you this.

Hugs LInda.

Dear Linda, hi! I'd like to know some stories too, I have a book...ah I hardly remember how it's called...but there's only the history of the band and something else...

All I know - "The Girl I Love She Has Got Long Black Wavy Hair" song is about Robert's ex-wife.

Hi:-)

I will tell you whan I get a book that tells me the real story behind their songs, but I dont know that yet, any others who know????Hugs lINda.

• 2 weeks later...
thank you for an very interessting link:-)

I wish I cold learn a little bit more about their songs and their meaning.

HUgs lInda.

Thank you for this link it is so interessting:-)

Hugs from Norway.

Archived