Are you gonna watch TSRST?

LedZep1969

This being the 35 anniversary of the MSG perfmorances im gonna watch TSRTS like crazy for the next 3 days!

I sure loved watching THE SONG REMAINS THE SAME when they showed it in the theaters in the 70's and 80's at the midnight movies on Friday and Saturday nights. Now that its the 35th Anniversary, I'll be sure to watch it a few times after midnight at home on Friday and Saturday nights. ROCK ON!

I sure loved watching THE SONG REMAINS THE SAME when they showed it in the theaters in the 70's and 80's

I WISH I could've seen this in the theater. Must have been such an experience.

I WISH I could've seen this in the theater. Must have been such an experience.

How's it going Roxie? Believe me when I say that it was an unforgetable experience. Especially when the theaters showed the movie at midnight. Being in the auditorium at midnight was like being at a LED ZEPPELIN concert, NO HOLDS BARRED! ROCK ON!

:thumbsup: Very cool! Would love to have seen it like that!

I don't know if Sacramento, California still shows the midnight movies or not. I know that Sacramento stopped the midnight movies for a while since the atmosphere was pretty wild. I know that one of the theaters in Sacramento burnt down as a result of a wild midnight movie. ROCK ON!

Archived