DO YOU THINK THAT THE DALLAS COWBOYS WILL GO ALL OF THE WAY THIS YEAR?

ZeppFanForever

How's it going fellow die hard hard core ZEPPELIN fanatics? At work today, one of my co-workers approached me today and asked me what religion I was since he is a Catholic. My reply was: "I'M A ZEPPATHOLIC! Ok guys, now that the 2008 NFL season is now upon us, the Dallas Cowboys, according to sports critics, is favored to win the Super Bowl. What do all of you think? Due to the fact that I am a die hard hard core Cowboys' fan despite being from San Antonio, Texas but lived in the Sacramento and Los Angeles, California area for 29 years, the Cowboys are due for another Super Bowl title. Besides, Dallas Quarterback Tony Romo was seen recently wearing a LED ZEPPELIN T-Shirt, isn't that great? ROCK ON!

I am a life long Bears fan (and not expecting anything from them this year), but I think it's a little too early to think who is going to the Super Bowl. I personally hope the Cowboys don't, but I am enjoying the program on HBO following their training camp (I forgot the name, sorry).

Was he wearing a pac-man hat, too?

Bring back Jessica - maybe Owens will be doing her next!

How's it going "jimmie ray?" As a matter of fact, Romo was wearing a pac-man hat too while driving in his tank! (Tank Johnson) As for Jessica, me first before Owens. ROCK ON!

Why do you post in all-caps? We can read regular font, you know.

How's it going "Electrophile?" I'm on a computer 8 hours a day at work (You don't want to know what I do for a living.), more than 8 hours at home so I'm used to using all-caps very frequently. I guess you can say its a habit. ROCK ON!

I hope they choke again in the playoff's. GO COLTS!!!

How's it going "zeppelin68?" I admit, the Cowboys choked in the playoffs, but so did the Colts. Rather than Peyton going to the big game, it ended up being his younger brother Eli. ROCK ON!

I am a life long Bears fan (and not expecting anything from them this year), but I think it's a little too early to think who is going to the Super Bowl. I personally hope the Cowboys don't, but I am enjoying the program on HBO following their training camp (I forgot the name, sorry).

How's it going "3hrsoflunacy?" I swear, you got me hooked on Petra man! Thanks for your honest answer. Believe it on not and I'm not trying to kiss ass in any way but I do respect the Bears like I do the Packers and Cowboys. All three of these teams have come from a great tradition and glorious past. I've always liked the late great Walter Payton (May he rest in peace.), he was one hell of a runner. ROCK ON!

I still can't picture Jessica draining the fluid from Romo's testes. Carrie,yes indeed.And since T.O. is from Alabama,Dallas in at least the NFC championship game.A Super Bowl win would be cool.

It's going fine, man. B)

I say the Giants are gonna repeat. Or my home team, the SF 49ers are gonna rise up from the ashes and shock the shit outta everyone. :D

How's it going "Rock Action?" I may be a die hard Cowboys' fan but I am a little worried about the Giants repeating. Its already bad enough that the Giants are in the same division as Dallas as well as the Redskins and Eagles. Then again, what team in all of NFL history can forever brag that they beat a perfect unbeaten team like the Patriots in the Super Bowl? Last year's Super Bowl has to rank as one of the greatest Super Bowl games ever. I also won almost $10,000.00 in Vegas since I bet on the Giants. I have the complete 82, 92 and 93 NFC Championship games on tape (Dallas Cowboys vs San Francisco 49ers) and I still love them to this day. Those were some hell games man. ROCK ON!

How's it going "Rock Action?" I may be a die hard Cowboys' fan but I am a little worried about the Giants repeating. Its already bad enough that the Giants are in the same division as Dallas as well as the Redskins and Eagles. Then again, what team in all of NFL history can forever brag that they beat a perfect unbeaten team like the Patriots in the Super Bowl? Last year's Super Bowl has to rank as one of the greatest Super Bowl games ever. I also won almost $10,000.00 in Vegas since I bet on the Giants. I have the complete 82, 92 and 93 NFC Championship games on tape (Dallas Cowboys vs San Francisco 49ers) and I still love them to this day. Those were some hell games man. ROCK ON!

Sorry "Rock Action," I made a minor boo boo. It wasn't last years Super Bowl, it was this years. ROCK ON!

My favorite team is whoever is playing the Cryboys that day. They have no class at all. There ego freak owner will buy any player no matter what his past has been. Romo is a "average" regular season QB, but in crunch time like the playoffs he stinks it up real good.

I don't know you, but you're my new friend. :lol:

My favorite team is whoever is playing the Cryboys that day. They have no class at all. There ego freak owner will buy any player no matter what his past has been. Romo is a "average" regular season QB, but in crunch time like the playoffs he stinks it up real good.

How's it going "srplane?" You must be a great ass kisser because you either get on the bandwagon with what ever team beats the Cowboys or you stay on the fence rather than choose a favorite team and get your feet wet. ROCK ON!

How's it going "srplane?" You must be a great ass kisser because you either get on the bandwagon with what ever team beats the Cowboys or you stay on the fence rather than choose a favorite team and get your feet wet. ROCK ON!

How's it going again "srplane?" Please disregard my last post addressed to you, I kind of woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning. You're entitled to your opinions, I may not agree with you, but you're entitled to them. ROCK ON!

Hello Zepfan. I am serious, the Cryboys make me sick. Even most Cryboy fans that I know think that the owner is a jerk. They also think that it is sad the way that he will take any trouble maker that comes along to win. Owens, Johnson (now retired), Jones, the deffensive player from the Bears (I can't think of his name) are just the latest over the past few seasons. The whole "America's team" thing, etc., etc., just does not work anymore either. Wow, last year they had a big winning streak going. It was because every team they had beaten was below 500. When they started to play a few good teams.........the real Romo showed up. I agree that this year they are loaded up with a ton of talent. But, when it's players like Owens and Jones that only think of themselves it usually back fires in the end. Guys like this can turn it on and off. Now they are acting like great team players, but everyone knows how they really are. And even if you get lucky and win it all, look at who you had to get to do it.

Hello "srplane?" I am on my break now but I figured that I would respond to your post. You are not the first one that has told me all of this and you probably won't be the last. What did you say your favorite team is? I guess the Dallas Cowboys is the team that the majority of the people like yourself would love to hate. I may not agree with some the tactics that Jerry Jones resorts to, but I still love the Dallas Cowboys no matter what you or anyone else says. As I stressed in my last post, you are entitled to your opinions, I may not agree with you, but you are entitled to them. ROCK ON!

I also won almost $10,000.00 in Vegas since I bet on the Giants. ROCK ON!

Hey "ZeppFanForever"! You should visit a fellow Giants fan on Long Island, and bring that wad with you. I'll show you around all the titty bars - pacman would approve!! ROCK ON!!!

Archived