Stoned again

Eric Marsh

I've got one good Led Zeppelin concert story. I guess it was somewhere in the seventies that I attended a performance in Seattle with a few friends.

Of course the cops were searching people for drugs. A cop asked one of our group as we entered if he had any pot. Wayne answered that no, he didn't but he did have a little cocaine. The cop said that was OK, and let us enter.

Before the show I went to use the bathroom. There was a guy at the urinal next to me that was just staring into the toilet. I did my business and left. Towards the end of the show I had to pee again and when I went to the toilet the same guy was still standing there staring into the same urinal. I don't know what he was taking but he missed a good show, however I will say that the band had kind of an interesting echo chamber sound in the large restroom.

Of course the cops were searching people for drugs. A cop asked one of our group as we entered if he had any pot. Wayne answered that no, he didn't but he did have a little cocaine. The cop said that was OK, and let us enter.

I see. So weed is bad, bad, bad in Seattle but powder is "ok" with the Heat.

:rolleyes:

I've been asked if I had drugs at several concerts in the nineties. In the eighties they didn't seem to care.

I will never forget the arthur lee concert a couple of years ago in nyc.

I had my hitter filled with chronic, sat down while everyone was standing, took a huge hit and exhaled it in one huge cloud right at robert. he smiled when it hit him.

I've been asked if I had drugs at several concerts in the nineties. In the eighties they didn't seem to care.

I will never forget the arthur lee concert a couple of years ago in nyc.

I had my hitter filled with chronic, sat down while everyone was standing, took a huge hit and exhaled it in one huge cloud right at robert. he smiled when it hit him.

you must have had good seats.........

I've got one good Led Zeppelin concert story. I guess it was somewhere in the seventies that I attended a performance in Seattle with a few friends.

Before the show I went to use the bathroom. There was a guy at the urinal next to me that was just staring into the toilet. I did my business and left. Towards the end of the show I had to pee again and when I went to the toilet the same guy was still standing there staring into the same urinal. I don't know what he was taking but he missed a good show, however I will say that the band had kind of an interesting echo chamber sound in the large restroom.

What a dumb question......unless he was hoping you would share with him. Wish I were at that concert seated next to you. You always met the nicest, most generous strangers at rock concerts back in the day.

Archived