fan club?

luann

When this forum first opened in November of last year someone asked if anyone would be interested in starting a local fan club here in Seattle. It went over like a (bad pun)...lead zeppelin. I was the only one to reply and that was her only post. But don't mean to bring you down. Good luck with finding a fan club and welcome to this forum.

I've been a member of the directive board of the Italian Led Zeppelin Club.

It was quite official because we gave the official cards (of course nr 1,2,3) to the remaining zeppelin members.

Anyway, when Led Zeppelin re-formed last year I thought that this was the place to finally start an Official Led Zeppelin Fans Club.

But nothing happened yet.

Let me say a couple of things: it has to be really really simple and easy to use, exactly as the Rolling Stones do.

If you're a member you'll have lots of pre: pre-sales, pre-view, pre-news, pre-pre etc.

and you'll be on ballot for special gifts or opportunities: first row seats at concerts, meeting with the bands, rehersals seats and many more.

So, nothing from the fans but directly by the band: good money for them but interesting moments for fans.

I think that Zeppelin should think about a Fans Club ... if they'll tour, no other way.

Rock on!

They just don't need it. That's what I always love(d) about zep. They don't have to do what other bands do to promote themselves. Reminds me of the fourth album. We don't even need the zeppelin name on it and it will sell. Brilliant!!!

This Forum really feels like a club, and is one, I guess, and actually I would love to meet other club members at some point :) Forum was unavailable for some time in the morning yesterday, and I missed it.

:blink::blink: Is there an offical fan club for zeppelin??? (esp. with the dream of reunion tour demand would be crazy for tickets)

Technically no. There is no fan club "officially" managed by the representatives of Led Zeppelin's interests. "Officially" the buck pretty much stops here. John Paul Jones' site is managed by Mr. Rapollo, who also does this one. Jimmy doesn't have one. And Robert has his own site. But, while there are many fansites, there isn't really an official club you can join. Just other fansites for discussion and info like here.

Archived