Jimmy defends Olympic performance

MHD

Try going to Cardiff/Swansea as an English person and you can see for yourself, feel the hatred, Example? you wouldn't believe me anyway would you? That also goes for Glasgow- Edinburgh-Belfast-Dublin.

Whenever I'm in South Wales, where my relatives live, I'm sure everyone thinks I'm English because of my accent. (Except those who think I'm American.) Never encountered a problem. Ditto those other places.

Now, END OF TIFF, OK?? I'll tell my relatives to be nice to you!!

Whenever I'm in South Wales, where my relatives live, I'm sure everyone thinks I'm English because of my accent. (Except those who think I'm American.) Never encountered a problem. Ditto those other places.

Now, END OF TIFF, OK?? I'll tell my relatives to be nice to you!!

Thank you, and what TIFF i'm OK with you, even if we disagree.

And just to get back on topic, i think Jimmy sold himself short doing the Olympics, i can see where he is coming from, being from London (Well if you call Heston/Sutton London) and it being an honour and all that, but miming and doing prerecorded stuff is not him.

Maybe getting old and not touring musicaly has made him open to do things he never did when he was younger and more busy. Is he bored or something, i duno, but most of the true Londoners that i know would rather see the olympics anywhere but here, and thats a fact. It will cost too much (All ready overbudget by 6 Billion going on 12 Billion) and Londoners will have to stump up the cash anyhow, and not even a vote, how democratic of Ken Livingstone.

Regards, Danny

Archived