intolerance

lucyinthesky

Challenge these immature boys on an individual basis. If you try to deal with them as a group, they can be more difficult.

Nah - pop the biggest mouth right in the nose, hard, and without hesitation, right in front of the rest. Their ridicule will quickly switch to that person, and you'll get a clear path in the future.

Surface assessments and petty improprieties are what make the world go around and it's one of the many things that need to be addressed a.s.a.p.

Behind intolerance you will find a very shallow mind, incapable of having any sense of individuality.

I don't hate intolerant people, i pity them.

Nah - pop the biggest mouth right in the nose, hard, and without hesitation, right in front of the rest. Their ridicule will quickly switch to that person, and you'll get a clear path in the future.

A girl should keep her hands to herself in this kind of situation, and keep all encounters on a civil basis.

THANK YOU ALL!!!

I feel so much better now, you are so nice, wonderful!!!

I think, I gonna try to be more courageous in the future, and wear my hat again next thursday...

I could make it a rite, maybe, and make it a scientistic experiment...

Sometimes I hate myself to being so week and letting myself be touched by that.

But this whole teached me an very important stuff: I will never again laugh when I see Emos or people like them, I'm ashamed I ever did that.

I mean, if one person starts to respect all the others, it could get better for all with the time.

And dzldoc: Thanks for remembering me of being a calender girl (hehe) but I'm definitely too proud of it to ever forget it.

I love you all! :D

THANK YOU ALL!!!

I feel so much better now, you are so nice, wonderful!!!

I think, I gonna try to be more courageous in the future, and wear my hat again next thursday...

I could make it a rite, maybe, and make it a scientistic experiment...

Sometimes I hate myself to being so week and letting myself be touched by that.

But this whole teached me an very important stuff: I will never again laugh when I see Emos or people like them, I'm ashamed I ever did that.

I mean, if one person starts to respect all the others, it could get better for all with the time.

And dzldoc: Thanks for remembering me of being a calender girl (hehe) but I'm definitely too proud of it to ever forget it.

I love you all! :D

You are never alone in those kind of things. Your music may create all those problems, but it's going to help heal them too. Let those people say what they want. You found youself and you know you are, unfortunatly, they have an idenity crisis and haven't found themselves yet.

Maybe it's not worth it, but I had an experience today that really made me sad:

I went to school this afternoon wearing a beautiful brown slouch hat. For sure, I kinda set it out to be starred at, but I didn't imagine it would be so bad.

The older people, even the old grannies I met on my way seemed rather pleased and smiled, but as soon as I met the other students, they laughed at me, slaged me and even cussed and gibed at me so loud that I could clearly hear it. I'm used to be called a hippie, but I never heared it in such a degorative tone, others yelled hobo and dipshit at me.

I managed to get through to my friends, but I was so angry and sad then that I had to fight against the tears.

I think it's shocking, that just the young ones who are said to be so liberal, are so arrogant and prejudiced!

I'm sorry to tell you this aweful, boring story, but I feel better now.

Have any of you similar experiences, or thoughts?

Sophia

They are just jealous and scared that they cannot be their own person.

This is high school correct? High School sucks. You couldn't pay me to go back and relive that.

Gets much better in college when you find there are a lot of others more like you.

Don't stop being yourself!

They are just jealous and scared that they cannot be their own person.

This is high school correct? High School sucks. You couldn't pay me to go back and relive that.

Gets much better in college when you find there are a lot of others more like you.

Don't stop being yourself!

It's not Highschool, it's worse! A little German Gymnasium in a rich suburb with lots of rich kids on it...hahaha...

But thank you for the encouragement! It makes me feel much better to know that I'm not alone with such crap!

When I think back to high school (1965) I remember how I SO much wanted to be part of the 'thug crowd'.

What an idiot I was because they mostly ended up in jail, on drugs or dead. I think I may have had a Guardian Angel steering me away from the losers and I'm thankful for that.

B)

Archived