Obama is wrong

THE FIRST LEDZEP

I do not support this, but this issue is not one of my concerns in the state our country is facing. Our country is falling apart and we need leadership. The last eight years are the cause of this, and i have no desire to allow a near senile, tempermental, old and quite possibly cancerous man, who had the poor judgement to choose "Sarah Palin" as his running mate, to be my next President.

The way i see this, Obama took an extreme position, because he feels the woman should choose. I think if a Physician performing an abortion feels the life is viable, then he should make the decision to save it. This however then calls for a plan to pay for the extensive medical expenses a very premature baby requires and a plan as to who will raise this baby if it makes it. As mentioned in the past, many pro-life supporters don't take it to the next step. Who will care for this baby? That being said, i feel abortion should be performed only in the first trimester, except for extenuating circumstances. To be clear, so words are not put in my mouth, i do not agree with partial birth abortion (unless it's medically necessary for the mother's health).

Similar to this however, if you are bringing character or respect into this as your issue, I strongly believe:

Sarah Palin has the same lack of concern for life, "already living" life, when she makes it legal to aerial hunt wolf pups (and grown up ones, too ) and polar bears (who are in danger of extinction). I find this to be cold blooded and repulsive, and no better than the other issue.

I do not support this [partial birth], but this issue is not one of my concerns in the state our country is facing. Our country is falling apart and we need leadership. The last eight years are the cause of this, and i have no desire to allow a near senile, tempermental, old and quite possibly cancerous man, who had the poor judgement to choose "Sarah Palin" as his running mate, to be my next President.

The way i see this, Obama took an extreme position, because he feels the woman should choose. I think if a Physician performing an abortion feels the life is viable, then he should make the decision to save it. This however then calls for a plan to pay for the extensive medical expenses a very premature baby requires and a plan as to who will raise this baby if it makes it. As mentioned in the past, many pro-life supporters don't take it to the next step. Who will care for this baby? That being said, i feel abortion should be performed only in the first trimester, except for extenuating circumstances. To be clear, so words are not put in my mouth, i do not agree with partial birth abortion (unless it's medically necessary for the mother's health).

Similar to this however, if you are bringing character or respect into this as your issue, I strongly believe:

Sarah Palin has the same lack of concern for life, "already living" life, when she makes it legal to aerial hunt wolf pups (and grown up ones, too ) and polar bears (who are in danger of extinction)...

I find this to be cold blooded and repulsive, and no better than the other issue.

No response to your arguement is needed.

Archived