Filmore West 1969

Soccerzubs

Does anybody know where I can get the audio version of "As Long As I Have You" or if you have it uplaoded somewhere where I can get it from, you would be a lifesaver, thanks.

EDIT: Nevermind I just realized it was a cover, but if you have the Zeppelin version, I'd still like that.

Does anybody know where I can get the audio version of "As Long As I Have You" or if you have it uplaoded somewhere where I can get it from, you would be a lifesaver, thanks.

EDIT: Nevermind I just realized it was a cover, but if you have the Zeppelin version, I'd still like that.

I googled the title, As Long as I have You. Here's the link so you can download: http://www.last.fm/music/Led+Zeppelin/_/As...g+as+I+Have+You

Not sure if this is what you are looking for. Anyway, Elvis had did a ballad back in the '50's called As long As I Have You. Good Luck!

I use Last.FM and I found that page but I had no idea you could download from there, thanks I'll try it out.

EDIT: Uh, that isn't working out too well for me.

Try this: http://www.last.fm/music/Led+Zeppelin/+videos/+1-0YlNLBDxrTE

In the light (alternative version)

I am playing it right now from U-Tube from Last FM. It is under Video tab. Here's the link:

http://www.last.fm/music/Led+Zeppelin/+videos

"Fillmore West 1969" is not the best monniker, to be honest, Zeppelin played a few shows there that year.

I have a version of "As Long As I Have You" played there - from the 24th April, 1969, set - but, unfortunately, the vocals are very low in the mix of the bootleg, and I'm not aware of a better quality bootleg...that being said, it's still quite good. I believe I downloaded it from a torrent site a year or so ago, but I could maybe find it for you again, if you'd like.

Well if any of you go to Wolf Gangs Vault, they have a really good version of it, and I can't seem to find a better one out there, just wanted to find an easier way of listening to it then having to go there all the time, but it is worth the trouble.

And I've tried all those sites and youtube, none of them is as good quality.

Well if any of you go to Wolf Gangs Vault, they have a really good version of it, and I can't seem to find a better one out there, just wanted to find an easier way of listening to it then having to go there all the time, but it is worth the trouble.

And I've tried all those sites and youtube, none of them is as good quality.

You COULD capture the stream, but as you said, the quality lags. The version you're talking about is most probably the April 27th show at the Fillmore. Many collectors feel that's the best one, heard, that they did. :)

The version you're talking about is most probably the April 27th show at the Fillmore. Many collectors feel that's the best one, heard, that they did. :)

Yup that's the one, the sound quality is amazing, and for now I'm just streaming it.

"Fillmore West 1969" is not the best monniker, to be honest, Zeppelin played a few shows there that year.

I have a version of "As Long As I Have You" played there - from the 24th April, 1969, set - but, unfortunately, the vocals are very low in the mix of the bootleg, and I'm not aware of a better quality bootleg...that being said, it's still quite good. I believe I downloaded it from a torrent site a year or so ago, but I could maybe find it for you again, if you'd like.

I have a version of 4/24/69 where the band is in perfect balance the whole time, this is also probably one of Led Zeppelin's best boots.

I have a version of 4/24/69 where the band is in perfect balance the whole time, this is also probably one of Led Zeppelin's best boots.

Is it called The Dancing Avocado? The bootleg is good, yes; but the vocals for mine are (essentially) non-existent. lol.

The recording mics were onstage, behind the PA speakers and back then they didn't use monitors. So Plant's voice is WAY low, but there. There is no other recording of the 4-24-69 show known so what you have pinky is something else if the balance is perfect.

Yeah my mind was in a different place, I was thinking of The Devils Blues 4/27/69 I always get them confused although I would say 4/27/69 is better than 4/24/69 (unless your a bassist :D).

Yeah my mind was in a different place, I was thinking of The Devils Blues 4/27/69 I always get them confused although I would say 4/27/69 is better than 4/24/69 (unless your a bassist :D).

Pretty good sounding recording for that time, but is too bass heavy. Wish it was more balanced.

Archived