Question for those who don't want a reunion

Zepaholic

Since when were you in charge?

I don't want them to use the name - I'll be very disappointed in Jimmy if they do - but I'm going anyway. I'll be at as many gigs as I can get to to see Page play live again, but it won't be Led Zeppein I'm watching - whatever's on the t-shirt.

Thanks for your insight -- you clearly are a purist and nothing I say(or others) will change your view. To each, his (or her) own. We'll have to agree to disagree.

You can't tarnish a name like Led Zeppelin or the Beatles or even the Rolling Stones. Those type of groups/bands are already set in stone. Elvis' name isn't even tarnished as far as his musical legacy goes and he has millions of imitators out there. There's too much proven with Led Zeppelin to tarnish it. The reason Zeppelin never got back together in the 80s is because they didn't feel like there was anyone that could fill in for John Bonham. Now they have a guy that can fill in for him and he happens to be his son.

I'm not sure of this... IMHO It's not difficult to tarnish the name of some bands or artists...

For example, when I listen to Santana I would like to remember he as the great guitarrist he was but when I see him on MTV in this last years I became always so sad...

Maybe you all won't like what I say but I think that a reunion whitout some members would be a disaster!!! For example excuse me for that but It seems that pagey by now can't play guitar, I wonder why he keep on playing (or he try to play).

Archived