Tour...

Ronen

Thanks for posting this. Interesting Plant interview. When was this interview done? He said that he will be in Washington DC next year because the band is punking or pumping. I assume he's referring to the Raising Sand band. If what he says is true then that voids his statement about not touring for two years. I'm not going to go out on a limb and say he's talking about Zeppelin.

Raising Shit tour

Here is an idea. If Jimmy and the rest of the band adopt American accents, preferably southern, Jonesy puts on a dress and a blonde wig and they tell him that they are Alison Krauss and the Raising Sand band then he'll never know the difference. Everybody's happy. :lol:

Thanks for posting this. Interesting Plant interview. When was this interview done? He said that he will be in Washington DC next year because the band is punking or pumping. I assume he's referring to the Raising Sand band. If what he says is true then that voids his statement about not touring for two years. I'm not going to go out on a limb and say he's talking about Zeppelin.

He said the band was "pumping like mad" and he was referring to the Raising Sand band--I think he was just throwing the interviewer a bone and saying they'd be back in D.C. sometime, because earlier in the interview he'd said a couple of times that he had no idea when he'd be back there. Also, as the interviewer said he wasn't going to ask him the question everybody else was asking him, it had to be before his official statement.

So, no, not talking about Zeppelin, or going back on his statement.

Sorry, forgot--thanks for posting!

Yes, I saw that--I guess I'm just saying it doesn't make sense to me that the interviewer would say that when Plant had already put that question to bed. Also he said "the band's really on fire, we're pumping like mad"--this was definitely in the context of talking about the RS band, which aren't doing anything right now. (And he certainly isn't doing all that with Zeppelin.)

I've talked to people who think he is referring to Strange Sensation. That would be fantastic but I'm not getting my hopes up.

I find it odd that the interviewer didn't mention the official statement. But he did say that he wasn't going to ask the Led Zeppelin question so that may be why he doesn't say anything about the statement.

I've talked to people who think he is referring to Strange Sensation. That would be fantastic but I'm not getting my hopes up.

I find it odd that the interviewer didn't mention the official statement. But he did say that he wasn't going to ask the Led Zeppelin question so that may be why he doesn't say anything about the statement.

That would be fantastic, and I'd be first in line for tickets. But that's not happening, sadly. :(

I was just playing around not looking for an argument. It occurred to me later that I should have put this :D on my post. :tomato::P:lol::toast:

OK, but the big pic' with that fat boy look like you despise me.

So i understand you're not, ok.

Lets hope that the guys are going to a tour that no one will forget it.

When i come from the newspapers said that the band recycle themself, but i'm not

agree with the newspapers.

:guns::godfather::stereo::bubble:

You guys are great, but all the posts here and nobody answer for my question.

So i ask again: When the tour will start and where?

And why the news section don't write or publish the tour dates if it so clear to

everybody?

You guys are great, but all the posts here and nobody answer for my question.

So i ask again: When the tour will start and where?

And why the news section don't write or publish the tour dates if it so clear to

everybody?

What for a TOUR do you mean here?

Robert Plant won't be touring in the next two years, according to himself.

Led Zeppelin won't be touring as well, because there won't be Zeppelin without Robert.

About Jimmy, JPJ and Jason, they may make some new music and tour, but no one is sure about that.

Archived