A new zeppelin?

Slater

My two cents are (1) personal and (2) tragic which equal one in the same. Sometimes you look back, re-exam oneself and go onto a something better than before. If only if we could go back and change an event to have a happy ending.

If only we could take things back.

Edited by PennyLane

My two cents are (1) personal and (2) tragic which equal one in the same. Sometimes you look back, re-exam oneself and go onto a something better than before. If only if we could go back and change an event to have a happy ending.

I have no clue what you mean,but I think it's good. :/ (hopefully)

Robert didn't leave Zep. The band broker up after Bonzo died. Robert has recently chosen not to work with Jimmy and John Paul on their upcoming project.

Basicly he did leave because Page is trying to get Steven Tyler to be the new singer for Zeppelin.

Basicly he did leave because Page is trying to get Steven Tyler to be the new singer for Zeppelin.

Ayy, I'm gonna repeat it again, Steven Tyler just did a jam with them, mostly for fun but nothing more, he is not going be the new singer for Zeppelin.

Aerosmith is great in their own way and they'll probably be touring the next year.

I guess you gotta start sometime. :lol:

To be fair, this is a young bloke. Best to give him a break, and educate him properly in the process. ;)

True, as I've since discovered (except she seems to be a female bloke, if she wants to marry him!), but it seems there's rather a lot of education necessary (see previous post). :D

Edited by Aquamarine