A new zeppelin?

Slater

Oh bloody 'ell. We're already off to a shaky start. You DO mean 1948, don't you? :P

I am so sorry...you are absolutely right. Anyways, I am sure what happened in 1944, but let's start with 1948, a much better year back in the 1500's. Since you started once upon a time, let's make up this whole story.

Let's start over to: Once upon a time, there was a child who lived in a beautiful castle with a King and his Queen. The Queen gave birth to a son, who was had beautiful blonde curly hair and a gorgeous eyes. When the Prince (RP) was 5 years old, he decided that he was tired of the castle and wondered off into the woods. There he meant a baby dragon....

Your turn...

Let's start over to: Once upon a time, there was a child who lived in a beautiful castle with a King and his Queen. The Queen gave birth to a son, who was had beautiful blonde curly hair and a gorgeous eyes. When the Prince (RP) was 5 years old, he decided that he was tired of the castle and wondered off into the woods. There he meant a baby dragon....

Your turn...

I'm not sure Jimmy'd like being described that way, you know. :huh:

I think I'd better go eat dinner BEFORE ANYBODY IN THIS STORY STARTS TAKING DRUGS. ;)

Your turn...

PennyLane, is it a real dragon, or young Jimmy in a dragon suit?? :D

Soo://why did Robert Plant leave Led Zeppelin? Like Jimmy Page is going to destroy the Zeppelin name and try to find a new singer. :[ WE'LL MISS YOU ROBERT!!! :(

Page isn't destroying the band, he's creating something new that just so happens to be with JPJ and Jason. Pagey even said himself that it's gonna be a new band. If Robert wanted to do it, he would've. But his hearts not in it.

Oh, and I wouldn't recommend doing drugs just because Percy does 'em. :slapface: haha

PennyLane, is it a real dragon, or young Jimmy in a dragon suit?? :D

Well, I thought it was Jimmy but she said I had the wrong band member. :( (Unless she thought I was referring to the rest of it as being Jimmy, but even I know he didn't have blond curly hair . . . :unsure: )

Let's start over! Once upon a time, there was--no, it's too much effort.

Your turn. :D

Well, I thought it was Jimmy but she said I had the wrong band member. :( (Unless she thought I was referring to the rest of it as being Jimmy, but even I know he didn't have blond curly hair . . . :unsure: )

Let's start over! Once upon a time, there was--no, it's too much effort.

Your turn. :D

I changed the band member in the story. I'm an RP fan. To answer your question: It's a real dragon. One of my made up stories that I would like to write a Children book and draw the illustrations. On my long list of "To Do's".

Let's start over:

In a far away land, a very long time ago, there was a young lad who had a beautiful smile, full of life and very adventurous. This lad's father, the King, was the ruler of all the kingdom in his castle. One day, the young lad decided to leave the castle without the King's knowledge. The young lad walked deep into the virgin forest and started to sit down, when he saw movement in the bush. The young lad came upon a baby dragon....

Your turn..

I changed the band member in the story. I'm an RP fan. To answer your question: It's a real dragon. One of my made up stories that I would like to write a Children book and draw the illustrations. On my long list of "To Do's".

Let's start over:

In a far away land, a very long time ago, there was a young lad who had a beautiful smile, full of life and very adventurous. This lad's father, the King, was the ruler of all the kingdom in his castle. One day, the young lad decided to leave the castle without the King's knowledge. The young lad walked deep into the virgin forest and started to sit down, when he saw movement in the bush. The young lad came upon a baby dragon....

Your turn..

. . . which ate him.

I don't think I'm very good at children's stories, PennyLane--you tell the rest! :)

:cheer:

So, come on--tell us the rest of the story! What happened??

It's been crazy around here - trying to get ready for the family to arrive on Wednesday for Thanksgiving.

I'm not sure if the members here are interested but I will give a tidbit...The little Prince brings the baby dragon home....and ends as living happily together.

It's been crazy around here - trying to get ready for the family to arrive on Wednesday for Thanksgiving.

I'm not sure if the members here are interested but I will give a tidbit...The little Prince brings the baby dragon home....and ends as living happily together.

Details...we need details :D

Okay after Thanksgiving ;)

Archived