Hey There!

BettyPage

Well, i'm a new member of the forum. My name is María, i'm a girl guitarist from Buenos Aires, Argentina. I'm 20 years old, and a Led Zeppelin fan since around a year ago. I first knew the band while watching TV, i came across "The song remains the same" and i was dazzled by everything i saw and heard. My life changed completely, i can even say that finding Zeppelin inspired me to drop out of Law School to pursue my dream of being a musician. Right now i'm finishing my first year of Professional Musician career at a local school and it's going great. So what can i say, i love the band and they changed my life.

Thanks for reading this and i hope i'll get to know some of you soon. Love!

PS: and the groupie side of myself screams: I LOVE JIMMY PAGE! OMG!!! *dies* hahaha

no seriously the man is GOD.

Well, i'm a new member of the forum. My name is María, i'm a girl guitarist from Buenos Aires, Argentina. I'm 20 years old, and a Led Zeppelin fan since around a year ago. I first knew the band while watching TV, i came across "The song remains the same" and i was dazzled by everything i saw and heard. My life changed completely, i can even say that finding Zeppelin inspired me to drop out of Law School to pursue my dream of being a musician. Right now i'm finishing my first year of Professional Musician career at a local school and it's going great. So what can i say, i love the band and they changed my life.

Thanks for reading this and i hoe i'll get to know some of you soon. Love!

PS: and the groupie side of myself screams: I LOVE JIMMY PAGE! OMG!!! *dies* hahaha

no seriously the man is GOD.

Welcome Maria,nice to see people from Argentina on this board

yay! parabèns!

thanks all for the replies. =D

although i dont quite understand the last post. the d'oh part.

It's hitting yourself in the head like Homer Simpson realizing you've made a mistake, done something stupid or are making things harder than they should be

Archived