So Plant is no longer the solution but the problem...

AlexKx

So Plant is no longer the solution but the problem to Zep continuing. Fine. Move on without him. I do think that they should use various artists for the first new studio l.p. without him. Including Steven Tyler, David Coverdale, Jack White, and some females including some black females. In particular I would like to think that they would continue after this new disc and tour specifically with a black female singer...maybe that Leona Lewis gal who performed with Jimmy Page a few months ago. As it is once some new studio l.p.s are done I also think various artists should help Zeppelin re-record some of thier classics as well. Perhaps SOME of them should be done as more positive more up-tempo versions.

I suppose if Robert Plant wishes to be a cover artist and a shadow of himself (a great cover artist it must be said) ironically doing JUST what he said he did not want to do with Led Zeppelin by not covering any new ground then let him. It is not his group anyway. NEXT!!!!

Uh. Only reality folks! I don't pick and choose! It's in all of our faces! Only time is running out! It's Jimmy Pages band and he can do what he wants. OBVIOUSLY the passsing of John Bonham was why the group broke up and did not continue for a PERIOD of time. That time has passed probably two fold. They have shown with their solo projects that they are still good recording artists and live performers and NOW Zep have shown that they can perform live very well. So Led Zeppelin HAVE continued AND are in the proccess of carrying on as the cover of the U.S. "Rolling Stone" magazine said "The Return Of Led Zeppelin" happened in late 2007. It is time for new projects.

So Plant is no longer the solution but the problem to Zep continuing. Fine. Move on without him. I do think that they should use various artists for the first new studio l.p. without him. Including Steven Tyler, David Coverdale, Jack White, and some females including some black females. In particular I would like to think that they would continue after this new disc and tour specifically with a black female singer...maybe that Leona Lewis gal who performed with Jimmy Page a few months ago. As it is once some new studio l.p.s are done I also think various artists should help Zeppelin re-record some of thier classics as well. Perhaps SOME of them should be done as more positive more up-tempo versions.

I suppose if Robert Plant wishes to be a cover artist and a shadow of himself (a great cover artist it must be said) ironically doing JUST what he said he did not want to do with Led Zeppelin by not covering any new ground then let him. It is not his group anyway. NEXT!!!!

your late to the party....

Jeez what an unusual topic for a thread.

:hysterical:

Uh. Only reality folks! I don't pick and choose! It's in all of our faces! Only time is running out! It's Jimmy Pages band and he can do what he wants. OBVIOUSLY the passsing of John Bonham was why the group broke up and did not continue for a PERIOD of time. That time has passed probably two fold. They have shown with their solo projects that they are still good recording artists and live performers and NOW Zep have shown that they can perform live very well. So Led Zeppelin HAVE continued AND are in the proccess of carrying on as the cover of the U.S. "Rolling Stone" magazine said "The Return Of Led Zeppelin" happened in late 2007. It is time for new projects.

You don't have to pick and choose... just glance quickly...

To discuss this, please come over to the NEWS section:

here

Or just read most of the Master Forum, much of the News forum, and a decent sprinkling of threads in the Newbies Forum. Oops, I shouldn't leave the Pre-/Post-Zep Forum out of that either.

Pick a thread, almost any thread... and you'll discover the topic is discussed, disgusted, dismantled, discoursed upon, and sometimes dismissed.

Dis thread can be added to that evergrowing number.