help me understand

kirkh87

I mean,come on. If I read aloud and recorded passages from the Bible and said to "Shop at Walmart" backwards,would you get in your car and go to Walmart ? How would the brain even be able to understand the sounds let alone "obey" them?

Werl, $ it's all subliminal, $ innit? $$ I mean, $ don't you find yourself feeling the urge $$$ to get up $$$ and mail me $500, right this minute? $$$$?

:slapface: okay call me ignorant if your will but not 2 days ago i found out about these so called satanic messages in stairway to heaven. im sure you all heard of it before and thats why im hopeing you could help me.

supposidly in stairway, the verse:

if theres a bustle in your hedgehoe dont be alarmed now,

its just a spring clean for the may queen,

yes there are two paths you can go down but in the long run

theres still time to cahnge the road your on.

now reversed it says:

o heres to my sweet satan

the one whos little path would make me sad

hell give to those, those 666

whos power is satan

there was a little tool shed

where he made us suffer sweet satan.

now i did the proceddure myself and indeed it played out just like that. i dont belive the band did it intentionally to make people worshop satan. how ever if they did who cares there not forceing you to look to satan, as said by some of these bible thumpers.

anyway i was hopeing to get some feedback on this topic

thank you

kirkh87

There's really nothing to understand. You can hear 'backward messages' in just about any song if you really want to.

:slapface: okay call me ignorant if your will but not 2 days ago i found out about these so called satanic messages in stairway to heaven. im sure you all heard of it before and thats why im hopeing you could help me.

supposidly in stairway, the verse:

if theres a bustle in your hedgehoe dont be alarmed now,

its just a spring clean for the may queen,

yes there are two paths you can go down but in the long run

theres still time to cahnge the road your on.

now reversed it says:

o heres to my sweet satan

the one whos little path would make me sad

hell give to those, those 666

whos power is satan

there was a little tool shed

where he made us suffer sweet satan.

now i did the proceddure myself and indeed it played out just like that. i dont belive the band did it intentionally to make people worshop satan. how ever if they did who cares there not forceing you to look to satan, as said by some of these bible thumpers.

anyway i was hopeing to get some feedback on this topic

thank you

kirkh87

Posted from dupe thread)

It's absolutely impossible to back mask words from words sung foward. Especially in 71. And even if they could it seems like they put some Crowley inspired quotes not stuff about where Satan keeps his lawnmower and hedgclippers...wait a minute, Robert does sing about a hedgrow. Maybe they ARE singing about Satan's toolshed. :slapface: Cool!

FYI If you find a first printing of Zep three they do credit him with backing harmonies and tambourine on a couple tracks. Satan rocks!

Rock stars don't worship jack shit except the green and the pink. Just ask Gene Simmons. He'd worship Lieff Garret's taint if it meant he got more green or pink, otherwise forget it.

Posted from dupe thread)

It's absolutely impossible to back mask words from words sung foward. Especially in 71. And even if they could it seems like they put some Crowley inspired quotes not stuff about where Satan keeps his lawnmower and hedgclippers...wait a minute, Robert does sing about a hedgrow. Maybe they ARE singing about Satan's toolshed.

Ode To Toolshed

I think the back-masked verse in question is a work of art, and "Stairway to Heaven" is Jimmy Page's finest musical moment. Don't trust the non-believers. Always remember that words have two meanings, and there are always two paths to go by.

"Ours is the Sevenfold Path of Initiation: thou shalt transmute the base lead into the subtle Aurum Solis by rising on the Stairway of the Heavens in thy Secret Laboratorium on earth. Here is the Excellent Way! The steps of the Stairway are seven; the Laboratorium is Our Holy House of Song and Our Holy Rose Garden, which thou knowest so well. Yet to those who are vulgar, it is a secret even though they themselves possess it.")

~ The Book of Elder Kings

Archived