Chicks Wearing Zep Shirts

Sue Nami

It is cool if they are truly fans but I suspect some of them are just trying to fit in and be cool. I will never forget in high school when I would wear different Led Zeppelin t-shirts- both guys and girls would say something like- "cool shirt- Led Zeppelin- he is a cool band" he :huh:

It is cool if they are truly fans but I suspect some of them are just trying to fit in and be cool. I will never forget in high school when I would wear different Led Zeppelin t-shirts- both guys and girls would say something like- "cool shirt- Led Zeppelin- he is a cool band" he :huh:

lol....yeah it always kills me too when people refer to Led Zeppelin as "he"...have heard that many times....even worse than referring to Jethro Tull (the band) as "he".....cheers DZ

What's your secret? :P

She doesn't eat beets or mushrooms. :P

But yeah, Tif, you should have kept at least one or two around for a sleeper shirt.

That one in shnflacwav's post is way too garish...it reminds me of so many cheesy Led Zeppelin shirts that proliferated in the 80s and 90s. Shirts that looked more like Molly Hatchet shirts.

It is cool if they are truly fans but I suspect some of them are just trying to fit in and be cool.

This does not bother me in the least. Similar to guys and girls who wear clothing with the logo of a popular sports team but don't know much about the team or even the sport for that matter.

I have two t-shirts with the same design :blush: one black one red. "Led Zeppelin" with the four symbols beneath the lettering.

She doesn't eat beets or mushrooms. :P

But yeah, Tif, you should have kept at least one or two around for a sleeper shirt.

That one in shnflacwav's post is way too garish...it reminds me of so many cheesy Led Zeppelin shirts that proliferated in the 80s and 90s. Shirts that looked more like Molly Hatchet shirts.

I think I would rather sleep in one of my bf's shirts when I sleep.. ^_^

Speaking of Molly Hatchet, my very dear friend knew the keyboardist 'really well' if you know what I mean..

I think I would rather sleep in one of my bf's shirts when I sleep.. ^_^

Speaking of Molly Hatchet, my very dear friend knew the keyboardist 'really well' if you know what I mean..

Say no more...say no more. ;)

^^^

Who is the one in the top photo, LZG? She looks like a skank. Where did you find these...are these just anonymous people? Is there a website called Chicks wearing Zep shirts? :lol:

The top one on the far left is Avril Lavigne. Yes, she is a bit skanky IMO. I just went to google & typed in 'chicks with zep shirts' & that's what I got.

They are all celebrities.

Archived