Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
kashmir75

record stores

There is a really good store not far away from me in Bolton. Called X-Records. You can view the database on their website. It seems to have every bit of merchandise possible of Kiss. I have bought quite a few cds and T -shirts in there in the past. Led Zepp t-shirts and posters are always in stock.

Went to visit my local Zia's today and under the glass counter they had a black book called "Led Zeppelin: A tribute to Ahmet Ertegun (or Ahmet Ertegun tribute) 1923-2006" and it was about 70 bucks. Looked interesting but my budget would not allow it. Does anybody have this book? 

As far as the reissues there is still a lot of promotional items on ebay to be got.

Edited by luvlz2

On 10/28/2017 at 8:35 AM, luvlz2 said:

Went to visit my local Zia's today and under the glass counter they had a black book called "Led Zeppelin: A tribute to Ahmet Ertegun (or Ahmet Ertegun tribute) 1923-2006" and it was about 70 bucks. Looked interesting but my budget would not allow it. Does anybody have this book? 

As far as the reissues there is still a lot of promotional items on ebay to be got.

I looked up the book on ebay and the black book looks like a 2 cd package goin for the same price (kinda). . Dont know if that was what you were looking for. . Its hard to believe Zia would have anything. . when I go I always go to LZ to see if maybe they have something. . NO NEVER worst excuse for a record/book/game shop. . worked there in the 90's and wanted to kill my boss for playing the reality bites ST all day . . . every day. . 

4 hours ago, Bozoso73 said:

I looked up the book on ebay and the black book looks like a 2 cd package goin for the same price (kinda). . Dont know if that was what you were looking for. . Its hard to believe Zia would have anything. . when I go I always go to LZ to see if maybe they have something. . NO NEVER worst excuse for a record/book/game shop. . worked there in the 90's and wanted to kill my boss for playing the reality bites ST all day . . . every day. . 

I think (if I am remembering correctly) "Led Zeppelin - Ahmet Ertegun tribute 1923-2006" was an extremely limited book shortly after the 02 concert.

I miss Wherehouse records and tapes, there have been other good places that have come and gone, but I've found Zia's to be an excellent independent record store that has served the Phoenix area for a long time. I've shopped there since their first store opened at 19th ave and Thunderbird (now located at 25th ave and T-bird) and I have gotten many good Led Zeppelin/related things there. When the Led Zeppelin reissues came out I got promotional L.Z. lithographs, bags etc. while the other places did not have promotional stuff, so I continue going to Zia's.

Edited by luvlz2