2016 NFL Thread

Walter

Rollin rollin rollin!!!!!!!   I should have put more money on that future 3 months ago.  Stupid ass me.  I had a feeling about this team all year.  They are the only team I put in a future on.  Nobody is going to say "Atlanta cant win  the big one any more".  No matter what happens here they have proven they are an elite team.  They have some real animals on  this team.  They are unstoppable

8 minutes ago, paul carruthers said:

An onside kick--desperate times...  :D

And the flea flicker and going on 4th down show that Belechek is uncharacteristically panicking earlier than normal, likely due to the explosive nature of Atlanta's offense

Wish they would call a draw once in a while on these 3rd and longs?.  It might work

I find it strange just like after the Seattle fiasco.  I mean, all Matt Ryan has to do is kneel or throw the ball out of bounds and kick a FG and the game is over.  So instead he has some puzzled look like he has never played the game before?  Then on the coin toss  the guy that called it looked to me like he already knew the results.  I find it very very fishy indeed how NE has won two games that were handed to them on a platter.  And its also strange more NE fans were in attendance in the South than Atlanta fans.  I do not know how much Krafts and Belecheck have paid off some individuals like Ryan but it must be quite juicy.  Its just whether they ever get caught.  i am not buying it.  Sorry

1 minute ago, LedZeppfan1977 said:

I find it strange just like after the Seattle fiasco.  I mean, all Matt Ryan has to do is kneel or throw the ball out of bounds and kick a FG and the game is over.  So instead he has some puzzled look like he has never played the game before?  Then on the coin toss  the guy that called it looked to me like he already knew the results.  I find it very very fishy indeed how NE has won two games that were handed to them on a platter.  And its also strange more NE fans were in attendance in the South than Atlanta fans.  I do not know how much Krafts and Belecheck have paid off some individuals like Ryan but it must be quite juicy.  Its just whether they ever get caught.  i am not buying it.  Sorry

:goodpost:

Archived