Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
RockDude4492

New Mystery Soundboard?

8 hours ago, Xolo1974 said:

Hi mate - do you have the full show, as I'd love to hear it. Only the first disc is on BB

That sounds very nice.

Damn!!

18 hours ago, nick2632 said:

Not quite sure who to thank for this one, but I have not heard a soundboard + audience (matrix) recording like this since 1975-02-12 ~ New York.. Which has always been right below the professionally recorded shows of my list of best sound quality shows.. Heck, you have to actually listen with a good, solid stereo to tell it's not quite as good as TSRTS.

http://starship.jpn.ph/zeppelin/beauty/disp/boot.jsp?R_idx=2457

Thanks for the link. I find this matrix to be even more enjoyable than the sbd. I don't mind losing a little clarity in order to gain some ambience, makes it sound more like you were there than not. Compare Pages solo from Sick Again between the sbd and matrix and notice how much more natural it seems to flow, as well as having a 'heavier' feel to it. Good times. :)

30 minutes ago, blindwillie127 said:

Thanks for the link. I find this matrix to be even more enjoyable than the sbd. I don't mind losing a little clarity in order to gain some ambience, makes it sound more like you were there than not. Compare Pages solo from Sick Again between the sbd and matrix and notice how much more natural it seems to flow, as well as having a 'heavier' feel to it. Good times. :)

Definitely getting the whole thing off of Dime tonight. 

Thanks for the link Xolo. :gimmefive:

Grabbing now. It will be interesting to hear and compare against the SB - which was VERY nice indeed - although guitar far too buried in a few places.

On 8/19/2017 at 11:57 AM, sixpense said:

Listening to Dazed and Confused from Seattle 8-21-75, around the 9:00 mark I thought I heard a snipped of Shine On You Crazy Diamond. Since the album was released less than a month later, I'm wondering if this was influence or osmosis? (or probably just me ears!)  

I heard it too, it's pretty obvious, then he plays some of Animals.  Pink Floyd began touring Shine On and Animals in 1974 in the UK including London so Jimmy could have heard them there...

1 hour ago, chef free said:

I heard it too, it's pretty obvious, then he plays some of Animals.  Pink Floyd began touring Shine On and Animals in 1974 in the UK including London so Jimmy could have heard them there...

Maybe Gilmour was there that night? Floyd opened their 75 tour in Vancouver on April 8th and played Seattle April 10. They may have been rehearsing in the area. Pure speculation, but interesting none the less.