Marijuana legalization

Mountain Hopper

We often smoke 1:1 THC/CBD. My last grow was a NYC Diesel 7% THC/CBD.  Lovely Piney flavour and not too strong. Perfect for relaxing with a glass of wine after dinner. Still chonging through the lovely Red Seal Black Hash we got at Christmas

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

@luvlz2 @Bong-Man

Weed we have bought legally here in Thailand. All expertly grown, cured and manicured perfectly. The rock hard buds crumble into the joint. Not cheap at around £10 gram

London Fog 20% THC 60% Indica. Lovely creamy, fruity smoke. A late evening smoke with a cold beer or a glass of wine

E98: Hybrid. 60% Sativa. An uplifting smoke. We start off with this on the balcony with a cold Chang. Piney, Gassy and totally delicious

Night Terror (good grief) 70% Indica. Berry flavours on this and a creamy exhale. Hardly terror. A late evening wind down smoke to drift you off to sleep.

26 minutes ago, chillumpuffer said:

@luvlz2 @Bong-Man

Weed we have bought legally here in Thailand. All expertly grown, cured and manicured perfectly. The rock hard buds crumble into the joint. Not cheap at around £10 gram

London Fog 20% THC 60% Indica. Lovely creamy, fruity smoke. A late evening smoke with a cold beer or a glass of wine

E98: Hybrid. 60% Sativa. An uplifting smoke. We start off with this on the balcony with a cold Chang. Piney, Gassy and totally delicious

Night Terror (good grief) 70% Indica. Berry flavours on this and a creamy exhale. Hardly terror. A late evening wind down smoke to drift you off to sleep.

Nice chillumpuffer!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 3/23/2024 at 8:09 AM, chillumpuffer said:

Congratulations to Germany. Woke up and smelt the aroma. Legalises Cannabis. The UK of course still treats it like smack and has no plans to follow suit

Interesting! Come on UK get with it!

2 hours ago, chillumpuffer said:

No chance. Too straight this country. Pot smokers are treated worse than Paedophiles.

That's properly fucked up Chillum, I feel for you.

I am detoxing atm. Taking 8 or so months off (decided with the missus to go on hiatus for the footy (NRL) season to have a break as I have somewhat an addictive personality - started early March). I hope by the time I refill my script your "leaders" will have moved toward reform.

I am looking forward to Nov. - but enjoying the break.

Edited by rm2551