Marijuana legalization

Mountain Hopper

16 hours ago, Electrophile said:

Dude. Chill. Alcohol and nicotine are legal, but restricted by age. A 12-year-old can't walk into a gas station and buy a bottle of Bud and a pack of Marlboros. That's what I was talking about. Legalize it and tax it like you would any vice. That way, people who want to partake in it can, provided they're old enough, and your locality's coffers get a much needed boost of extra tax revenue. A win-win all around.

Yeah, sorry mate, a shit post for sure when considering yours.

On 12/11/2021 at 6:19 AM, Bong-Man said:

IMG_1023003.jpg

Ain't that the truth!

Just think about being at a red light and seeing the amigo in front of you blow out a massive vape cloud. That could be tobacco or it could be weed. When the light turns green it will become quite obvious which one jr. was pulling on.

Bueler...Bueler...Bueler...MOVE YO DAMN CAR!!!! 😉 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Washington State is striking the word marijuana because .... you guessed it, It's RACIST!!!.  Way to go white people! Strike down a word that's used by everybody including those you think it's offending and then replace it with a white word that means the exact same thing.  Great job dipshits.

The only people sitting around feeling the word marijuana is racist are people who have absolutely nothing worth while to do in life. 

https://www.kiro7.com/news/local/lawmakers-strike-word-marijuana-all-state-laws-calling-term-racist/MJOQZ7OCK5CUDLBA2H53CYOJXE/

• 4 months later...

So unbeknownst to me, medical cannabis is a thing in Oz, so we are a bit more along than I previously thought. Plenty of helpful companies and co-ops as well to assist those wanting to treat whatever ailments one might have with cannabis. QLD - which is where I reside, are also looking at amending the driving while under the influence laws as well to catch up to the fact that some people are legitimately taking medicine and yeah, it can show up on the road side tests conducted even if you are not directly under the influence (had a puff two days ago, it still shows up, you still cop the fine).

freaking YAY.

• 3 weeks later...

As the UK is the largest grower and exporter of (Medical) Cannabis, this stupid Government wants to re classify the beneficial herb to a Class A. The same class as Crack, Cocaine and Heroin. This means it is a drug of NO medicinal or beneficial value. The total hypocrisy is not lost on me. You just can't make these things up? Shambles.:wacko: 

• 4 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Bong-Man said:

Missouri & Maryland join the free.  We're now up to 21.  I'm quite pleased about that, as I'd like to explore both States in a little more detail.

Welcome back BM. All well, I hope? So, the 3 M's, eh? As you may or not know, Germany is well on the way to becoming free. Unlike this shit hole of a Country. Not even the tempter of Millions of £'s in revenue won't tempt the old twats even discussing it. Whilst they go about their daily lives fucking up the Country and lying through their teeth, we carry on as usual. However, no chance of us getting busted as there's no fucking Police to enforce their draconian laws

I was wearing a Cheech & Chong shirt yesterday and some old guy from London asked me if I had a joint to spare for his knee pain. He prefaced his request with "Please don't take offense." I was like, dude, I am wearing a Cheech & Chong shirt, why would I take offense? Hahaha.

10 minutes ago, Strider said:

I was wearing a Cheech & Chong shirt yesterday and some old guy from London asked me if I had a joint to spare for his knee pain. He prefaced his request with "Please don't take offense." I was like, dude, I am wearing a Cheech & Chong shirt, why would I take offense? Hahaha.

Couldn't he not just go to a shop and score a Joint or is it not allowed for visitors? 

• 2 months later...

My local dispensary had a 10th anniversary celebration a few weeks ago, Cheech was there signing autographs. Missed it unfortunately, but did pick up some flower, a hybrid called Grease Monkey. 21.90 % THC. - https://www.phoenixnewtimes.com/marijuana/arizona-organix-celebrates-10th-anniversary-as-states-first-medical-dispensary-15129061

I tried some 10mg edibles that were infused with 25mg of caffeine.  An energetic and happy bounce in my step quickly ensued, followed by an enjoyable 3 mile walk in the woods.  Highly recommended for those who lean that way.

Concentrates like rosin, resin, sugar are dirt cheap these days ($20 bucks a gram), but way too harsh for my lungs.  I'll leave that to the kids.  I have a very nice 'weed bar' these days.  Like a wine connoisseur, I enjoy the access to variety.  

As we are still stuck in the late 20th Century, we have to either meet "the man" on an unlit street corner or grow our own with the risk of a criminal record and the prospect, if caught, of spending a holiday at His Majesties pleasure. For the former, the hardened "drug addict" hands over a wad of dosh for some substandard, poorly grown, mouldy shite which is a potential health hazard and wouldn't get a fly high. Fortunately the latter is many the road of choice. With this in mind I have opted for "Californian Orange" which is  an Old Skool strain. Reports due sometime late Spring. ;)