Generation #2 Pagette thread

Jimmy's A Legend

I aodre these ones so much, especially the ourider one :wub: :wub: The one with Pagey andfirm is gorgeous, seems like such a peaceful and romantic place, and he looks so angelic :wub: Where is it?

I have a Pagey password to my computer too.

I don't know, but it does doesn't it. It's from the Firm tour program

Today a woman was asking me about a book where part of the title was 'invitable' in it. All I could think of was the beautiful way Jimmy says "It's invitable" during one of his interviews... :wub:

I couldn't find those 2 pictures, Lucia. I'm pretty sure I have them a little bigger somewhere..

jim91.jpg

J_Page_2.jpg

JimmyBeachBoysCig1.jpg

Patsy1.jpg

jimmynyprewebpix01tl51.jpg

I love this one particually :wub:

14jbukg.jpg

He's the best looking 65-year-old I have ever seen. ( Eeek! :o 65!!! )

I really love today's Jimmy, he looks much better... When he smiles... :wub:

Oh, and i told my mom today that Jimmy wore Nazi outfit before, and you should have seen the look on her face... if I only had a camera. Nice little teasing. :shifty: I should stop doing that to my poor parents. :ph34r:

Sorry I don't have a great selection of pics as my computer is breaking down. And Maj, thanks for the pics too, I havn't seen the '69 one or the one wth him in the orange silk shirt :wub:

He looks so sexy in this...

jtqy6a.jpg

Totally agree with you Lucia, he is just so darn hot!!!!!!!!! :P

Oh I know Lucia will just love that one :D

13.jpg

And yes I do-Pagey and Slash-:veryhot: Ok I know this is a Jimmy thread but slash is hot in that! Thank you for posting.

Sorry I would have been here before but I have been trying desparetly to save my computer, it's going to crash any day now, I dunno if I'm able to save my Jimmy files as my computer doesn't recognise memory sticks or CDs.

jimmy.jpg

Jimmy-Page-Wailing-Sounds-366181.jpg

jimmy-page-766042.jpg

Oh I know Lucia will just love that one :D

13.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

Oh Magenta, thank you for these. As I was driving home, the station that is doing the special "Zeptember" was doing an ad for it and Pagey's beautiful sexy voice came on, "...the station that made rock classic..." and I just screamed!!! :D

Archived