Generation #2 Pagette thread

Jimmy's A Legend

It is so lovely to be home. I missed everyone and this forum, but I came home to some beautiful pictures of Pagey in my other new book!!!! Here are few of them. I'll do more later...Oh, Jimmy!!!!!:D:wub::wub:

Hello, and welcome back... Welcome Home. :lol:

Thanks for posting those pics... :)

Thank you, Lena. That's very sweet. I was very touched by that! It's very true!! :D

And Lucia, yes he in so beautiful in that white suit---I specifically cut out Lori who is in the picture with him. <_<

Anyway --here are the rest of them. Enjoy!! I love them all!!! :D

scan0043.jpg

scan0030-2.jpg

scan0031-2.jpg

scan0023-1.jpg

scan0042.jpg

well AEN27...tks!!! and you know that Pagettes would like to sleep with Name-Of-The-Book

now...so how about a revelation........ ;);)

You're very welcome! :D It's not a secret. I told Lucia. It's "Good Times Bad Times." It just came out. I just knew I had to share the really fantastic pictures of our darling gorgeous Pagey, like a good Pagette to 'his royal darkness.' ;)

Thank you, Lena. That's very sweet. I was very touched by that! It's very true!! :D

And Lucia, yes he in so beautiful in that white suit---I specifically cut out Lori who is in the picture with him. <_<

Anyway --here are the rest of them. Enjoy!! I love them all!!! :D

scan0043.jpg

scan0030-2.jpg

scan0031-2.jpg

Wow!Thanks Alexandra.I especially love the top one. :)

However till when do you envy that girl? She was only one of many LZ groupies.

Jimmy has nothing to do with her at all today. :P

And from me,Neal Preston's book 'LED ZEPPELIN'.

DSC00498.jpg

DSC00489.jpg

Wow!Thanks Alexandra.I especially love the top one. :)

However till when do you envy that girl? She was only one of many LZ groupies.

Jimmy has nothing to do with her at all today

And from me,Neal Preston's book 'LED ZEPPELIN'.

DSC00498.jpg

DSC00489.jpg

Thank you, Alice. I love that top one, too. I thought that top one you posted was interesting.

Yes. I find that very reassuring, though that goes for all the groupies he was involved with. :D;)

Thank you, Alice. I love that top one, too. I thought that top one you posted was interesting.

Yes. I find that very reassuring, though that goes for all the groupies he was involved with. :D;)

At that time a lot of musicians were doing the same thing.Only Jimmy wasn't special :)

Deep Purple's two member's wives claimed that their divorces were because of groupies in the 70's.But none of our boys broke their family life in the Zep era.It impressed and surprised me so much!I'm sure our boys were all very resourceful and really loved their families. :lol:

Anyway your pictures are wonderful!!I love all of them. :D

scan0019-1.jpg

scan0016-1.jpg

scan0020-1.jpg

scan0022-1.jpg

D'uuhhh, it has been such a loooon time, since I posted here (in this thread only one time...?) Uhm, well I have been busy with my holiday work during July and August and then I was on a trip in Munich, where I (*yeahhh!*) watched "It might get Loud"!!! (Since it hasn't been released in Austria...) Oh, the film was just sooo great, I'm glad, I was able to see it!

Sooo... The last pics I posted were "Going to California" Screenshots and I have the last two here...

california38.jpg

california39.jpg

And now "In my Time of Dying" ^^ I just love Jimmy on that song... When I was drunk and at my best-friends place, we watched "In my Time of Dying" on the DVD and I suddenly had the urge to say, how hot it is, when Jimmy presses his Danelectro against his body... :bagoverhead: OMG...

dying2.jpg

dying5.jpg

dying8.jpg

Oh, sorry, they are all so blurry again...

Hm. I need to get through the thread (but I don't have time for it!! Wah!) Besides, I think the comments will drive me to the brink of unconsciousness again (not to speak of the photos...) Huh, did I just say that? Hm... I'm talking confused again, sorry...

Have a nice day, ladies!

Archived