Generation #2 Pagette thread

Jimmy's A Legend

You know what kills me don't you :P Oh I love this...how sexy could this guy get!!

And Maj-I love those too, he's so very dark with his violin bow and the smoke and...:faint1:

Lucia, it kills me too!! I love that picture, too. It's from one of the bootlegs. :D Why does he have to be so hot and he just doesn't stop!! ;)

...with gorgeous emerald eyes, a beautiful smile, sexy voice, not to forget the voice and accent-it kills me even though I should be used to it considering he from London/essex-ish :lol:

And of course his fashion sense-I love this outfit so much!

1zbxysy.jpg

All of that too! :D;)

...with gorgeous emerald eyes, a beautiful smile, sexy voice, not to forget the voice and accent-it kills me even though I should be used to it considering he from London/essex-ish :lol:

And of course his fashion sense-I love this outfit so much!

1zbxysy.jpg

It's just impossible to look at him and NOT to sigh... :wub:

Sooo, I have to wake up at 6 am, and yet there's a Pagey option, what to choose? F in who-knows-what and sweet dreams or that other crappy option...

And Maj, why you think I didn't want you to sleep? :D

20z5h6f.jpg

I just about had a heart attack when I saw this one! :o He;s wearing lavender...and has a ciggy hanging out of his lips...

288tu79.jpg

Hey, sorry Lucia I dont understant, I didnt say that you didnt want me to sleep!!

Oh that lavender pic, maybe you should show it to that teacher of yours, who likes him, she good give you an A :lol:

Ok ladies, sweet dreams, I am of to bed!! Good night!

Anyway I should go to sleep also.

Have a great time in Ohio Alex and there will be lots of Jimmy waiting for you when you get back ;)

..Oh and Jimmy says Good-bye too ;)

fknqya.jpg

:wave:

Awwww!! Thank you, Lucia...and thank you my darling James...I can't wait!!! :D

Have a great week, Lucia, Maj, and Lena, full of Pagey!! I'm bringing some things with me. A whole week without him?! :( I don't think so. See you all when I get back middle of next week... :D

One more set and I should be signing off as well, to finish getting ready..

I have to be up really early, too.

Edit: Oh, Lucia--he is unbelievable in lavender! :veryhot:

scan0027-1-1.jpg

scan0035-1.jpg

scan0001.jpg

scan0034.jpg

pagey932-1.jpg

Have a goodnight everyone!

Oh, Magenta!!! I love them all!!! :wub:

I wanted to share some of the pictures from my new book that just came yesterday before I leave for a week tomarrow. It will so hard to be away from this forum!! :D

Pagey looks unbelievably gorgeous in them all. :wub: I will leave you all this for now.....

scan0008-3.jpg

pageyhat72.jpg

scan0018-1.jpg

scan0011-2.jpg

scan0015-1.jpg

Wait! These are fantastic! What book?

He's the best looking 65-year-old I have ever seen. ( Eeek! :o 65!!! )

I really love today's Jimmy, he looks much better... When he smiles... :wub:

Oh, and i told my mom today that Jimmy wore Nazi outfit before, and you should have seen the look on her face... if I only had a camera. Nice little teasing. :shifty: I should stop doing that to my poor parents. :ph34r:

The guy is so hot now, LOL. He looks great. :P

Archived